Slickdeals.net

Slickdeals.net (http://slickdeals.net/forums/index.php)
-   Announcements (http://slickdeals.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Get 20% Back in Rakuten Super Points™ on Home & More and $200 Visa Gift Card Giveaway (http://slickdeals.net/f/6794952-get-20-back-in-rakuten-super-points-on-home-more-and-200-visa-gift-card-giveaway)

slickdeals 03-18-2014 12:00 AM

Get 20% Back in Rakuten Super Points™ on Home & More and $200 Visa Gift Card Giveaway
 
Rakuten.com [rakuten.com] is having their Super Sale. Get 20% Back in Rakuten Super Points™ on Home & Outdoor, Sports, Fashion, Pets and More! (Non-Tech Products)! Use promo code: RAK20

Click here for your chance to win $200 Visa Gift Card.

fgrdano 03-18-2014 12:13 AM

FIrst lang

mythchief 03-18-2014 12:14 AM

Thanks SD!

enabeno 03-18-2014 12:16 AM

Gratitude!

BoydSchidtt 03-18-2014 12:31 AM

Thanks SD & Schooby!! :thumbup:

Gary123X 03-18-2014 12:34 AM

SD owes me 15 points

https://twitter.com/slickdeals/st...8967168000

tuffy 03-18-2014 01:51 AM

I think there's a glitch w/ your FB crediting gizmo. Despite being already logged in, I've gotten a warning to log into FB first before entering the daily giveaway. This has happened for the past few days,SD.

Good luck, everyone!

GO HEELS!!!

CinandGin 03-18-2014 01:56 AM

Many years of entering, zero wins. Say hello to the biggest loser. :(

simmu77 03-18-2014 01:58 AM

Thanks :)

MySweetLord 03-18-2014 02:24 AM

great giveaways
thx SD

punjabusa 03-18-2014 02:55 AM

thanks sd !!@!!

kai007 03-18-2014 03:44 AM

Thanks SD!!!!

jrmymllr 03-18-2014 04:08 AM

my comment

Special_K 03-18-2014 04:22 AM

Thanking you in advance SD!

Fletch113 03-18-2014 04:31 AM

Crane your neck to look at RUTHERFORD's homework then wear a birthday hat like a bird's beak and forage on the floor for Skittles.

Survivor 03-18-2014 04:55 AM

Still trying....

ipburns 03-18-2014 05:00 AM

Thanks SD!

croclover 03-18-2014 05:03 AM

entered

coolbleu 03-18-2014 05:04 AM

In again..thanx SD!

Sweepaholic 03-18-2014 05:09 AM

thanks

jake19_2 03-18-2014 05:10 AM

Thanks another great giveaway!

longislandmom 03-18-2014 05:19 AM

pick me!

Mr_Wrong 03-18-2014 05:20 AM

In for another non win.

m8480 03-18-2014 05:36 AM

Thanks SD

radasif 03-18-2014 06:16 AM

thanks

sweeth20 03-18-2014 07:07 AM

Thanks, SD

LimaCharlie 03-18-2014 07:15 AM

Thanks.

cut1cut2 03-18-2014 07:23 AM

I'm in!

rezound 03-18-2014 07:25 AM

Interesting sponsor! In2Win

flashot 03-18-2014 07:27 AM

Sohw me the $20, X 5! Thx SD

mitchw 03-18-2014 07:39 AM

In the words of Queen... "I want it all, and I want it now!" 8^)

Piccaboo 03-18-2014 07:39 AM

Thanks SD in for the win :woot2:

hiwind 03-18-2014 08:18 AM

Thank you

jek6739 03-18-2014 08:36 AM

After I post this, I'm going to get my MegaMillions lottery ticket. Which prize do you think I have a better chance of winning?!? Thanks, SD!

Umbra 03-18-2014 08:40 AM

:wave:
Quote:

Originally Posted by slickdeals (Post 66847568)
Rakuten.com [rakuten.com] is having their Super Sale. Get 20% Back in Rakuten Super Points™ on Home & Outdoor, Sports, Fashion, Pets and More! (Non-Tech Products)! Use promo code: RAK20

Click here for your chance to win $200 Visa Gift Card.


wvgsnfan 03-18-2014 08:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gary123X (Post 66847816)

You want 15 reputation points? Or do you mean 15 entries lmao!

Smokeroo 03-18-2014 08:43 AM

Smoke 'em if you got 'em. :smoke:

Schooby 03-18-2014 09:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tuffy (Post 66848226)
I think there's a glitch w/ your FB crediting gizmo. Despite being already logged in, I've gotten a warning to log into FB first before entering the daily giveaway. This has happened for the past few days,SD.

Good luck, everyone!

GO HEELS!!!

This would be good to post in the SIS forum so the devs see it... we have seen glitchiness in tweeting and FB things and it seems to revolve around which browser you are using. But they may be able to offer some help.

ggetts 03-18-2014 09:15 AM

I'm in 2 win. Thx SD.

ctjester 03-18-2014 09:30 AM

Thanks SD

imabuvu 03-18-2014 09:31 AM

Sweet

Starchaser 03-18-2014 09:42 AM

Thanks!

cshults 03-18-2014 09:56 AM

Better luck day after St. Paddy's

guest2011 03-18-2014 10:37 AM

zzzzzzzzzzzz

Gary123X 03-18-2014 10:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wvgsnfan (Post 66853066)
You want 15 reputation points? Or do you mean 15 entries lmao!




:lol: entries

swvelocity 03-18-2014 10:51 AM

Gracias!

jshop32 03-18-2014 11:15 AM

good luck!

L84work 03-18-2014 12:30 PM

in 2 win!

menace33 03-18-2014 12:44 PM

:bounce2: Thanks!

sunninjimmy 03-18-2014 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CinandGin (Post 66848250)
Many years of entering, zero wins. Say hello to the biggest loser. :(

same here. I've noticed a lot of newbies are winning but us old timers are put out to pasture! Oh well I keep trying. as the saying goes "Gotta be in it to win it! " LOL

Inky2win 03-18-2014 01:10 PM

My favorite prize that you have is the $200 visa card SD, I keep entering and hoping, entering and hoping, entering and hoping.....:) Thanks for the great giveaways!

luck123 03-18-2014 01:47 PM

thankss

GWIZ2260 03-18-2014 02:04 PM

hope I win

huntinark16 03-18-2014 03:11 PM

Thanks SD!

csakid 03-18-2014 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jrmymllr (Post 66848802)
my comment

my reply

Quote:

Originally Posted by sunninjimmy (Post 66859956)
same here. I've noticed a lot of newbies are winning but us old timers are put out to pasture! Oh well I keep trying. as the saying goes "Gotta be in it to win it! " LOL

I feel the same way... I guess you just have to stay positive! :woot:

csakid 03-18-2014 04:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GWIZ2260 (Post 66861346)
hope I win

Everyone hopes to win if they enter! ;)

GeorgieC 03-18-2014 06:08 PM

love these type of contests

aznchris99 03-18-2014 07:26 PM

Nice!!

sanaperv 03-18-2014 08:27 PM

Thanks

Fresnian 03-18-2014 08:57 PM

Ty SD

jawartman 03-18-2014 11:01 PM

thanks

tuffy 03-18-2014 11:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Schooby (Post 66853588)
This would be good to post in the SIS forum so the devs see it... we have seen glitchiness in tweeting and FB things and it seems to revolve around which browser you are using. But they may be able to offer some help.

Thanks for the suggestion. I've not changed anything on my end (same browser, FB, daily SD'er), so not sure why the problem is suddenly occurring.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:06 AM.


1999-2014