Slickdeals.net

Slickdeals.net (http://slickdeals.net/forums/index.php)
-   Drugstore/Grocery B&M Deals + Discussion (http://slickdeals.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   Prescription Coupon Thread (place all presription Q links here) (http://slickdeals.net/f/829062-prescription-coupon-thread-place-all-presription-q-links-here)

MyFeetHurt 05-24-2008 04:17 PM

Prescription Coupon Thread (place all presription Q links here)

I changed the name of the thread per Pearl200 sugggestion.
Please place all links to prescription coupons in the wiki

Link to coupon HERE

Coupon expires 6/7/08
Good for new or transferred prescriptions

Thanks and credit to jennifng here for telling us

wikipost 05-24-2008 04:17 PM

This post can and should be edited by users like you :)

2 Attachment(s)
KMart is offering $25 gift cards up to $100 for transferred Rxes (exp. 1/31/14): https://pharmacy.kmart.com/shc/My..._Flyer.pdf

Drugstore.com
Get $30 credit for every new Rx YMMV [drugstore.com]

Drugstore offers Free Rx shipping only on first order not on refills
http://www.drugstore.com/rx-free-.../qxc141465

Pharmacies that Do/Don't Take Competitor Prescription Coupons- Please include if this is a Corporate policy or an individual store's policy (if individual store only, please include location). Also include date added to the list.

Harris Teeter- YES! - I was told by a pharmacy tech (at a Charlotte, NC area store) that *all* Harris Teeters do. 8/20/2011
Rite Aid- no 8/20/2011
CVS- YMMV? Mine takes them in Apple Valley, MN. Others on here have said no to CVS. 2/16/2012
Target- no 8/20/2011
Walgreens- no 8/20/2011

MistyQ 05-24-2008 04:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MyFeetHurt (Post 11454698)
Link to coupon HERE [startribune.com]

Coupon expires 6/7/08
Good for new or transferred prescriptions

Thanks and credit to jennifng here for telling us

MFH does it again. :heart:

Thanks! :)

(Gotta spread some rep around before I can rep you again.)

rubberbiscuitz 05-24-2008 05:09 PM

Dang it, I just got a new rx filled last night! Less than 24 hours ago :rolleyes:

Thanks, though! I don't know if I will have any new rxs by 6/7.

tamilgirl07 05-24-2008 05:44 PM

thanks repped

chllnast 05-24-2008 05:53 PM

should this get merged with the CVS coupon's thread ?

bebe72 05-24-2008 07:12 PM

used it yesterday, worked great!

rubberbiscuitz 05-24-2008 07:52 PM

Went up to my CVS, the asst mgr said he will re-ring it and give me the gift card when the pharmacy is open (went tonight after they were closed!)

Keeping my fingers crossed, thanks MFH!!!

caddygirl 05-24-2008 09:49 PM

Thanks....It should come in handy..

anjilynn 05-25-2008 12:04 AM

Dang it all....
CVS CS rep tells me these are not meant to be used....I have a scrip that needs filled....real name on said scrip......out of gift cards......got a cat today.....cat needs litter and food......can't print Purina.....good angel......bad angel....good angel.......baaaaaad angel...........

(no, I didn't call about this one - we had a long chat about it previously; don't flame me....my angels are warring right now & that might cause one of them to appear)

sheree0123 05-25-2008 05:25 AM

Thanks

kiddk1 05-25-2008 05:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rubberbiscuitz (Post 11454973)
Dang it, I just got a new rx filled last night! Less than 24 hours ago :rolleyes:

Thanks, though! I don't know if I will have any new rxs by 6/7.

take your receipt back with the coupon, they should be able to take care of you

mom2pinkandblue 05-25-2008 06:30 AM

used this at 2 stores yesterday. first one couldnt get it to scan and had to key in the numbers, the second store also had trouble but it eventually scanned.

ShellCollector 05-25-2008 07:04 AM

Thanks, OP--your posting was very timely for me!

natfly2000 05-25-2008 07:47 AM

Cool thanks for posting! I'm scheduled to be induced to have my baby on Friday. I'm sure that I will have some sort of Rx.

qnju 05-25-2008 08:40 AM

Does CVS offer $4 generic these days? If not, I am wondering if it is better just going to Walmart or target to get the $4 generic.

Thanks.

MyFeetHurt 05-25-2008 09:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by qnju (Post 11459407)
Does CVS offer $4 generic these days? If not, I am wondering if it is better just going to Walmart or target to get the $4 generic.

Thanks.

Mine doesn't. They won't even price match them. But I have read that others have CVS that will do this. You'll just have to ask them.

qnju 05-25-2008 09:36 AM

Well, if I have to ask for PM, I guess they wouldn't offer The $25 GC on a $4 item. I should just check how much they ask for my medicine and decide if it is a better deal at CVS.

Quote:

Originally Posted by MyFeetHurt (Post 11459715)
Mine doesn't. They won't even price match them. But I have read that others have CVS that will do this. You'll just have to ask them.

rubberbiscuitz 05-25-2008 12:43 PM

I have got to ask about the 4$ match too. They just send everything thru the insurance. And I know it's great I have insurance but with the meds dh is on, and me, it's costing 60-70$/month with just copays (and when we were going to Target it was much less because of those 4$ rxs)

BTW I took my receipt back with my coupon and got my gift card! :whee:

Oh, in the paper today is a Target 10$ off new/transferred RX coupon for anyone out there who has trouble using internet coupons. :prop:

MistyQ 05-25-2008 10:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by qnju (Post 11459407)

Thanks.

They were supposed to be changing their policy, but I had a big ta do about this today at one CVS. The manager on duty was absolutely nasty to me (I posted the long story in the rant thread), Anyway, I called around to a bunch of CVSs -some who had price matched in the past, and they all told me no. If you have a Giant Eagle near you, try there. They have the $4.00 generics and the new 90 day program - and they take competitors coupons.

MistyQ 05-25-2008 10:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rubberbiscuitz (Post 11461116)
I have got to ask about the 4$ match too. They just send everything thru the insurance. And I know it's great I have insurance but with the meds dh is on, and me, it's costing 60-70$/month with just copays (and when we were going to Target it was much less because of those 4$ rxs)

BTW I took my receipt back with my coupon and got my gift card! :whee:

Oh, in the paper today is a Target 10$ off new/transferred RX coupon for anyone out there who has trouble using internet coupons. :prop:

Target is so cheap with their $10 q, and then if your 'script is less than $10, they only give you a GC in the amount of the 'script. GE will give you the value of the q. They currently have a q for $1.00 off per gallon of gas (up to 30 gallons) at their Get Go gas stations.

mikejones 05-26-2008 09:50 AM

thanks for the q. ended up having to get a new script today. 5 dollar copay, 25 dollar gift card back...not too shabby :)

anjilynn 05-26-2008 10:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikejones (Post 11467975)
thanks for the q. ended up having to get a new script today. 5 dollar copay, 25 dollar gift card back...not too shabby :)

If no other CRT prints out when a scrip is filled, does everyone get a 'crt' for a sweepstakes entry if they call in and answer a series of questions regarding the store?
Both times I have had them filled this year, I have gotten that (and only that) on the bottom of my receipt.

Sorry, Mike - was typing in my own little short-hand, I guess :hug:

mikejones 05-26-2008 10:51 AM

i'm not sure what your question is asking?

rubberbiscuitz 05-26-2008 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MistyQ (Post 11465028)
Target is so cheap with their $10 q, and then if your 'script is less than $10, they only give you a GC in the amount of the 'script. GE will give you the value of the q. They currently have a q for $1.00 off per gallon of gas (up to 30 gallons) at their Get Go gas stations.

I haven't been to Target this year but last year I had no problem getting 10$ full value cards. I didn't mean to suggest going to Target though, I meant to take the 10$ coupon to CVS in case you had a bone-headed CVS who wouldn't take internet coupons anymore. But I guess 10$ sucks if you have to pay extra at CVS for your rx than at Target.

jotson 05-26-2008 03:05 PM

Doh! Not valid in NY :(
Repped anyway because my feet hurt after getting back from both CVS's

MyFeetHurt 05-26-2008 03:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jotson (Post 11470320)

That's the reason for my screen name:lmao:

mridul 05-26-2008 04:01 PM

How about in NJ? Is it valid?

Quote:

Originally Posted by jotson (Post 11470320)

mikejones 05-26-2008 04:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mridul (Post 11470775)
How about in NJ? Is it valid?

nope. excludes NJ/NY.

rubberbiscuitz 05-26-2008 04:53 PM

I wonder how many people that live close to CT get their RXs filled there? :lol:

MistyQ 05-26-2008 05:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rubberbiscuitz (Post 11469522)
I haven't been to Target this year but last year I had no problem getting 10$ full value cards. I didn't mean to suggest going to Target though, I meant to take the 10$ coupon to CVS in case you had a bone-headed CVS who wouldn't take internet coupons anymore. But I guess 10$ sucks if you have to pay extra at CVS for your rx than at Target.

Here's an example: One of my generic drugs that was $4 per month at Giant Eagle with or without insurance, would have been over $17.00 a month at CVS. With my lousy insurance, the co-pay on the generic would make the price $15.00. This drug has just been added to the new 90 day list. A three month supply would now be $10 at GE (maybe even less at WalMart), while the price stays $15.00 per month at CVS. Doesn't take a genius to figure out the $25 GCs aren't worth the extra OOP in real cash I'd have to come up with to buy my prescriptions at CVS. Not to mention GE accepting competitors qs and currently having one of their own for $1.00 off per gallon of gas at their Get Go gas stations. That's worth $30.00 to me.

lotsaluv4deals 05-26-2008 05:31 PM

So happy about this Q. I used it Thursday to get a scrip for my daughter filled which cost about $8 and then used it today to get one for me filled which was about $4. These are both non-refillable scrips for basic items (Amoxicillian, IBuprofen 800) and the OOP was covered by my HSA. I think this is best case scenario for these Qs. If you have a monthly expensive scrip, I can see that it wouldn't help that much. I wish I could rep the OP again!:heart: Maybe later this week.

love2beeamom 05-26-2008 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lotsaluv4deals (Post 11471398)
So happy about this Q. I used it Thursday to get a scrip for my daughter filled which cost about $8 and then used it today to get one for me filled which was about $4. These are both non-refillable scrips for basic items (Amoxicillian, Tylenol 800) and the OOP was covered by my HSA. I think this is best case scenario for these Qs. If you have a monthly expensive scrip, I can see that it wouldn't help that much. I wish I could rep the OP again!:heart: Maybe later this week.

Did it scan okay for you? I haven't used it yet. It seems a little blurry.

Shop-A-Lot 05-27-2008 08:02 AM

Great timing! I have a scrip to fill and was hoping something would come up! Thanks OP!!

lotsaluv4deals 05-27-2008 08:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by love2beeamom (Post 11471763)
Did it scan okay for you? I haven't used it yet. It seems a little blurry.

Yep, both times it scanned. I didn't use the one right from the ad though. I couldn't even read that. I used the one that was pulled out and a little larger. HTH.:)

love2beeamom 05-27-2008 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lotsaluv4deals (Post 11475967)
Yep, both times it scanned. I didn't use the one right from the ad though. I couldn't even read that. I used the one that was pulled out and a little larger. HTH.:)

thanks and repped!

Manganello 05-27-2008 12:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MistyQ (Post 11464997)
They were supposed to be changing their policy, but I had a big ta do about this today at one CVS. The manager on duty was absolutely nasty to me (I posted the long story in the rant thread), Anyway, I called around to a bunch of CVSs -some who had price matched in the past, and they all told me no. If you have a Giant Eagle near you, try there. They have the $4.00 generics and the new 90 day program - and they take competitors coupons.

Giant Eagle will also have regular coupons for $1 off gas with scrips..$30 for the slick dealers ;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by MistyQ (Post 11471226)
Here's an example: One of my generic drugs that was $4 per month at Giant Eagle with or without insurance, would have been over $17.00 a month at CVS. With my lousy insurance, the co-pay on the generic would make the price $15.00. This drug has just been added to the new 90 day list. A three month supply would now be $10 at GE (maybe even less at WalMart), while the price stays $15.00 per month at CVS. Doesn't take a genius to figure out the $25 GCs aren't worth the extra OOP in real cash I'd have to come up with to buy my prescriptions at CVS. Not to mention GE accepting competitors qs and currently having one of their own for $1.00 off per gallon of gas at their Get Go gas stations. That's worth $30.00 to me.

hah! didn't read far enough :) Sorry, can't help myself, I LOVE free gasoline!

amarisma 05-27-2008 02:09 PM

Thanks, just what I needed.

Jmaynard 05-27-2008 02:38 PM

This may be a dumb question, but can you transfer from 1 CVS to another CVS and use this coupon to get the $25 gift card?

Manganello 05-27-2008 03:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jmaynard (Post 11481368)
This may be a dumb question, but can you transfer from 1 CVS to another CVS and use this coupon to get the $25 gift card?

Typically, transferring is from another company. I don't know of any chain that would allow the benefit for transferring from same stores...

chllnast 05-27-2008 03:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jmaynard (Post 11481368)

not sure you can...transferred prescription generally refers to transferring from a competitor like Walgreens, Rite Aid, Walmart, etc

rubberbiscuitz 05-27-2008 03:46 PM

They wouldn't normally let you transfer from just another CVS. I guess if you asked them about 4$ scripts and said something about just transferring the rx to Walgreens, they might comply but I've never had any luck doing finagling like that. :(

Quote:

Originally Posted by MistyQ (Post 11471226)

Yeah, I wasn't really concerned about the price difference earlier this year because it was all coming out of the health care savings account, but we hit our limit already so now that 60$ is coming straight out of our bank acct. :( So I need to look into the 4$ meds too!

Bam Man Emeril 05-27-2008 03:59 PM

Walgreens has a perscription transfer check that expires 5/31/08 that i know my local CVS will match with a cash card with transferred script.

Born2ShopGurl 05-27-2008 08:25 PM

No go for me as I have Medco that process my prescriptions. I have to actually go to Medco's listed participating pharmacies and CVS is not one of them. Sucks! :mad:

Thanks though for posting! ;)

hiltzy 05-28-2008 08:58 AM

Thanks so much for posting this! I was able to use this coupon twice! We are new to CVS and are in the process of transferring our prescriptions over to CVS, so this came in very handy esp. since our scripts are $60 each! (Isn't that horrible, $60 each with insurance! :eek: ...sucks!)

SiloSmashers 05-28-2008 09:03 AM

MFH I owe you one. Well I owe you 50!

I had 2 different rx's and I filled them and they gave me the GC. I'm going to be getting this every month (new rx not refill) so I can legitmately use this coupon for each new rx each time right? It will be the same med, just a new rx each time.

Also did the coupon beep for everyone? It beeped, but they put it through.

mikejones 05-28-2008 09:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SiloSmashers (Post 11490156)

I had 2 different rx's and I filled them and they gave me the GC. I'm going to be getting this every month (new rx not refill) so I can legitmately use this coupon for each new rx each time right? It will be the same med, just a new rx each time.

it expires on 6/7. but you could use a coupone "like" this one if a new one comes out

lotsaluv4deals 05-28-2008 09:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SiloSmashers (Post 11490156)

It did beep both times I used it, but I believe that was because they needed Manager approval. The tech went and got a key or card or something and then it was no problem.

galaxia 05-28-2008 10:03 AM

It beeped for me as well but they pushed it through :-)

Thanks & Repped!

jenkoj 05-28-2008 11:00 AM

Thanks OP, repped. Going to get my RX now.

mom2pinkandblue 05-28-2008 12:27 PM

they beep because of the amount. they have to get the managers card

asimo 05-28-2008 01:00 PM

$30 new or transfer from Safeway

http://safeway1.inserts2online.co...788_29.jpg

edit. From Baltimore Safeway circular, page 5. Circular/sale ends today (5/28), but coupon valid through 6/20 as stated on it.

Edit again. Circular/sale starts today (5/28) and ends 6/3. So, get a few copies of the circular to cut out the coupon that expires 6/20.

CheapoMaximo 05-28-2008 02:13 PM

asimo, if this works (going now), you are my hero! :) Thanks!

CheapoMaximo 05-28-2008 04:48 PM

it worked! u rock!

guesswho 05-28-2008 10:14 PM

Thanks MFH for the $25 CVS coupon. And thanks Asimo for the Safeway $30 coupon link.

Maybe we should have a prescription coupon thread for the drugstore forum where we can update when we get/find a new prescription coupon. Do we have one already or can we rename this and keep this as our official prescription coupon thread??

MyFeetHurt 05-29-2008 11:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pearl2000 (Post 11500904)
Thanks MFH for the $25 CVS coupon. And thanks Asimo for the Safeway $30 coupon link.

Maybe we should have a prescription coupon thread for the drugstore forum where we can update when we get/find a new prescription coupon. Do we have one already or can we rename this and keep this as our official prescription coupon thread??

I think that is a good idea...Will do that now, and then links can be put in wiki for different stores...that sound ok?

randiberes 05-29-2008 03:02 PM

found a taget coupon for a $10.00 gift card with new or trans rx in this past weeks sunday flyer (in the billings gedzet(MT). and two weeks ago there was a $25.00 coupon for shopko in there sale flyer as well

DealSeal 05-29-2008 04:07 PM

Haha, I was thinking of how daring that would be to try to get them to price match a Safeway coupon, when there's probably no Safeway within 700 miles of me :) I'd love to have more coupons for new Rx's, besides the CVS one which is a bit difficult to use. (Wrote about experiences in other thread.)

gingerCE 05-29-2008 04:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by randiberes (Post 11510121)
found a taget coupon for a $10.00 gift card with new or trans rx in this past weeks sunday flyer (in the billings gedzet(MT). and two weeks ago there was a $25.00 coupon for shopko in there sale flyer as well

For the Target coupon, do you know when it expires? I know someone who's switching insurance and will be transferring 5 prescriptions to Target--and I know the $10 coupons are good per prescription--but she won't be doing this until mid June.

Also w/ the Safeway $30 coupon--if you transfer 3 prescriptions--if you go to 3 different Safeways can you get $90 in giftcards? Or will one Safeway know you used the coupon at the other Safeway?

BlueCanary 05-30-2008 11:03 AM

The link seems to be dead now.

Did anyone save a pdf? Thanks. =)

fbskiracer 05-30-2008 11:27 AM

bump bump same as above

MyFeetHurt 05-30-2008 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlueCanary (Post 11520356)
The link seems to be dead now.

Did anyone save a pdf? Thanks. =)

Try this
http://forums.slickdeals.net/showpost.php?p=11456540&postcount=2

nita2 05-30-2008 12:00 PM

Thanks for the link, I have a prescription to fill today and just couldn't find the coupon anywhere.

BlueCanary 05-30-2008 03:08 PM

Thanks! =)

motherofall6 05-30-2008 06:43 PM

thanks

guesswho 05-30-2008 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MyFeetHurt (Post 11507272)
I think that is a good idea...Will do that now, and then links can be put in wiki for different stores...that sound ok?

Sounds perfect. Thanks MFH for renaming the thread..:hug:

anjilynn 05-31-2008 03:41 AM

http://forums.slickdeals.net/showthread.php?t=797301

tepper420 05-31-2008 09:48 AM

Does anyone have a link or a scan of the new Walgreens one?

~Precious~ 05-31-2008 10:43 AM

I have a question:

I get Caremark benefits from work. So, my prescription is with Caremark. And I want to shift to CVS.

But I just realised Caremark and CVS are partners and the pharmacy Caremark runs is actually supported by CVS. I looked at an old receipt and it says CVS.

so..the change of prescription deal wont work?

guesswho 05-31-2008 12:42 PM

Rite Aid flyer for week 06/01/08 - 06/06/08 has a coupon for $30 for transferred prescriptions. Coupon expires 07/31/08. Online version not published yet.

amit19 05-31-2008 12:48 PM

Printable Coupons site for prescription drugs, OTC

http://www.internetdrugcoupons.com/

http://www.optimizerx.com/prescriptions.php

anjilynn 05-31-2008 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~Precious~ (Post 11531974)
I get Caremark benefits from work. So, my prescription is with Caremark. And I want to shift to CVS.
But I just realised Caremark and CVS are partners and the pharmacy Caremark runs is actually supported by CVS. I looked at an old receipt and it says CVS.
so..the change of prescription deal wont work?

You could always try but this is at the bottom of CVS's webpage......

"CVS/pharmacy, the retail division of CVS Caremark Corporation, is America's largest retail pharmacy with approximately 6,200 retail locations."

.....CVS IS Caremark (well, CVS bought Caremark, so maybe Caremark IS CVS would be better phrasing?)

http://www.cvscaremark.com/our-co...mark-facts is their webpage (it says there are over 50 million ExtraCare members:nod: )

soida 06-02-2008 01:56 AM

I just log into my yahoo account and there's a CVS transfer prescription add for $25. I saved as PDF, if anyone is interest, PM me w/ your email and I will send it to you. Coupon expires 7/28/08.

MyFeetHurt 06-04-2008 11:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jimconn (Post 11583935)
my email is . thanks for sharing

Please remove your email address from your post. You are not allowed to post email addresses here.
They said to PM them...that means Private Message

nicksmom 06-04-2008 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by soida (Post 11549577)
I just log into my yahoo account and there's a CVS transfer prescription add for $25. I saved as PDF, if anyone is interest, PM me w/ your email and I will send it to you. Coupon expires 7/28/08.

I sent you a PM.

~Precious~ 06-04-2008 01:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by anjilynn (Post 11533697)
You could always try but this is at the bottom of CVS's webpage......

"CVS/pharmacy, the retail division of CVS Caremark Corporation, is America's largest retail pharmacy with approximately 6,200 retail locations."

.....CVS IS Caremark (well, CVS bought Caremark, so maybe Caremark IS CVS would be better phrasing?)

http://www.cvscaremark.com/our-co...mark-facts is their webpage (it says there are over 50 million ExtraCare members:nod: )

Thanks!

Scrapyap 06-04-2008 01:43 PM

Quote:

I NEED this (my daughter's monthly prescription is $110.50, and that's with insurance!), but am a new subscriber and can't figure out how to PM you.

phillycraze 06-04-2008 08:54 PM

Quote:

I would love to have one too!
pls check my pm:lol:

phillycraze 06-04-2008 09:10 PM

anybody can tell me how to send a PM? new here

AMDGD 06-04-2008 10:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by phillycraze (Post 11592942)
anybody can tell me how to send a PM? new here

Keep posting. You have to have a certain number of posts before PMing is turned on. I don't know exactly how many posts but its not much. Keep posting.

pinkysmama 06-05-2008 09:37 PM

the cvs pharmacy i went to rejected the coupon for $25 giftcard for new scrip. they said that they don't accept copies. anybody else get denied? do you think that it is worth going back later and trying again?

soida 06-05-2008 11:12 PM

worked fine for me, twice in the same CVS . I just told them it;s not copy, i printed from my email. if they ask y its blurry, just say i dont have $ to buy a good one :P

soida 06-06-2008 01:57 AM

i sent all those requested the coupons... if i missed anyone, please PM me again.

gingerCE 06-06-2008 10:55 AM

Does anyone know if next week's Target ad has another $10 giftcard w/new or transferred presciption coupon? I know they do this every so often.

I actually had 6 of these Target coupons but I've lost my coupon holder! =( Can't find it anywhere and I have 6 presciptions I need to move and get filled. I can wait another week but after that I need to fill them. I like Target because they'll give me $10 per prescription. Sigh.

haloma 06-06-2008 02:45 PM

Looking for someone to plz pm the rx coupon.

Thanks!! i_gomez736@yahoo.com

mikeblikesdeals 06-06-2008 02:45 PM

http://www.latimes.com has a coupon i've seen a few times now.

it only lets you print it once, so make sure your printer is on when you come across the ad. i got it once from home and once at work. from home i tried saving to file and now even though search says it finds it, it doesn't show me the file to access.

at work i just printed it out.

good thru 7/28/08 at "our LA stores". Those of you in louisiana may be able to use it since it says LA rather than Los Angeles after mentioning not good in NY/NJ. :)

happy hunting.

FSW 06-06-2008 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pinkysmama (Post 11608393)
the cvs pharmacy i went to rejected the coupon for $25 giftcard for new scrip. they said that they don't accept copies. anybody else get denied? do you think that it is worth going back later and trying again?

Got shot down for the $25 coupon today - said it doesn't scan and corporate said not to take them if they don't scan because it may be fradulant. I didn't feel like dealing with them today so I didn't push it

MyFeetHurt 06-07-2008 12:43 AM

I used the $25 GC coupon today and it scanned fine for me:yahoo:

I did not print it on best quality because of it being bkurry and it went right through

love2beeamom 06-07-2008 06:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MyFeetHurt (Post 11624169)
I used the $25 GC coupon today and it scanned fine for me:yahoo:

I did not print it on best quality because of it being bkurry and it went right through

which one did you use? Was it the one from the online newspaper? I think at one time I had two that I had been sent. One was a red background and one a blue. I think one came from an online newspaper and one was an email coupon or something. I used the red one from the online newspaper a week or so ago and wanted to go again, but people kept saying it wasn't working for them, so I wondered if CVS had stopped accepting that one or what? The one I used had blurry text, but scanned okay before.

mystiq 06-07-2008 07:39 AM

someone please send me a coupon, Thanx

mystiqmtc@hotmail.com

MyFeetHurt 06-07-2008 10:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by love2beeamom (Post 11624805)
which one did you use? Was it the one from the online newspaper? I think at one time I had two that I had been sent. One was a red background and one a blue. I think one came from an online newspaper and one was an email coupon or something. I used the red one from the online newspaper a week or so ago and wanted to go again, but people kept saying it wasn't working for them, so I wondered if CVS had stopped accepting that one or what? The one I used had blurry text, but scanned okay before.

I used this one
http://forums.slickdeals.net/showpost.php?p=11456540&postcount=2

love2beeamom 06-07-2008 11:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MyFeetHurt (Post 11626263)

Thanks!

kimmil 06-08-2008 05:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Born2ShopGurl (Post 11485761)
No go for me as I have Medco that process my prescriptions. I have to actually go to Medco's listed participating pharmacies and CVS is not one of them. Sucks! :mad:

Thanks though for posting! ;)

My family has Medco too but we can go to any pharmacy, we just have to get the generic version.

Tryin2GetBy 06-08-2008 08:49 PM

I took a Rite Aid coupon for $30 for a transferred prescription to my CVS today and they gave me a $30 giftcard with no problem.

Did I mention that I get that prescription refilled every month at CVS? :woot:

Can you tell... I :heart: :heart: :heart: my CVS!

guesswho 06-09-2008 09:35 AM

Rite Aid $30 q thanks to pinkpeche

Linky

Will add pdf to wiki

jenkoj 06-09-2008 09:56 AM

I racked up $75 this weekend with RX. My store will take expired ones also. I have been getting the "good on new or transferred" on my CRT so look out for those too.

Update: Shot down on a new RX. Cashier says they are no longer taking coupons cut out. Looks to much like a copy. They need the full sheet with the web address on it only. I gave her a CRT with $25 coupon for RX. Says the phone number for this account does not match coupon. Uh yes it does I use it all the time. A-hole. I did not have a good day in the pharmacy dept.

soida 06-09-2008 09:42 PM

if you sent me a PM and have not received a reply, please PM me again and remember to include your email :)

rubberbiscuitz 06-10-2008 01:23 AM

Used Safeway coupon tonight, thanks!

basisbabe 06-15-2008 03:24 PM

Prescription coupons available

I have two prescription coupons I would be happy to mail to anyone who can use them.

One is for a FREE 10$ GC with a NEW or Transferred Prescription at TARGET EXP 06/30

The other one is for a FREE 10$ GC with a NEW or Transferred Prescription at KMART EXP 6/28

PM me with your address and I will mail out tomorrow. Let me know which one(s) you want.

noracrub 06-16-2008 12:00 AM

This may be a stupid question but are the RiteAid coupons mentioned in the wiki only good for transferred prescriptions. I have two new prescriptions to fill and am looking for coupons. I'm in NY (near CT border) so there's no Safeway near me. Also, AFAIK, none of the Rx coupons will work in NY, but do in CT.

leachap 06-16-2008 08:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by noracrub (Post 11725725)
This may be a stupid question but are the RiteAid coupons mentioned in the wiki only good for transferred prescriptions. I have two new prescriptions to fill and am looking for coupons. I'm in NY (near CT border) so there's no Safeway near me. Also, AFAIK, none of the Rx coupons will work in NY, but do in CT.

I used the riteaid coupon at cvs. It worked without any problems. It was for a new prescription.

lascha 06-16-2008 09:32 AM

can these coupons be used only once?

My wife needs prenatal vitamins and I just filled a prescription for 7 days from CVS and got a $25 gift card (I used a CRT for that). Now, can I use one CVS prescription coupon again and get another $25? If not, I can always transfer to safefay and get their $30 gift card, right? But what after that? Can I transfer my prescription back to CVS again and get another $25? If this happens....it could never end?

Please explain how this works. I just filled my first prescription ever so am very new to this!! Would appreciate some experienced SDer's reponse on this. Thanks a lot!!

MyFeetHurt 06-16-2008 10:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lascha (Post 11728202)
My wife needs prenatal vitamins and I just filled a prescription for 7 days from CVS and got a $25 gift card (I used a CRT for that). Now, can I use one CVS prescription coupon again and get another $25? If not, I can always transfer to safefay and get their $30 gift card, right? But what after that? Can I transfer my prescription back to CVS again and get another $25? If this happens....it could never end?

Please explain how this works. I just filled my first prescription ever so am very new to this!! Would appreciate some experienced SDer's reponse on this. Thanks a lot!!

If you have a coupon that can be printed, then you can use it as many times as you want. I don't think I'd try to use it more than once or twice in the same day at the same CVS though

noracrub 06-16-2008 09:58 PM

Riteaid coupon worked at CVS

Quote:

Originally Posted by leachap (Post 11727666)
I used the riteaid coupon at cvs. It worked without any problems. It was for a new prescription.

Thanks for the advice. I went into CVS tonight and they let me use the $30 Riteaid coupon, the manager said it could be used for their comparable offer which is a $25 gift card. I thought they might reject it since it was for Riteaid and also because I was using for a new rather than a transferred Rx. But it worked like a charm.

lascha 06-17-2008 10:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MyFeetHurt (Post 11728702)
If you have a coupon that can be printed, then you can use it as many times as you want. I don't think I'd try to use it more than once or twice in the same day at the same CVS though

Thanks! Repped!

Tryin2GetBy 06-17-2008 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lascha (Post 11728202)

When I get my prescription REFILLED at CVS, I take in any prescription coupon and they always honor it! I assume it's to keep me there! So I don't even do the back and forth thing but YMMV.

atlantagirl 06-18-2008 10:24 AM

I just PM you. THANKS!

Quote:

I just PM you. thanks

toyotarick 06-19-2008 04:31 AM

Atlantagirl, I just PM'd you. TIA...

jj819 06-19-2008 12:05 PM

The nurse called my cvs store for a new prescription and let me go to the store to get it. I don't have cvs new prescription coupon. Will cvs give me a match up for using other drug store coupon? TIA

AMDGD 06-19-2008 03:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jj819 (Post 11776232)
The nurse called my cvs store for a new prescription and let me go to the store to get it. I don't have cvs new prescription coupon. Will cvs give me a match up for using other drug store coupon? TIA

The best thing to do is look for a sign that your store accepts competitor's coupons. I have seen them in the pharmacy and also on the front of some stores. If you don't see any signs then ask in the pharmacy. They are normally happy to tell you.

nvgpal 06-23-2008 11:18 AM

Quote:

Can you PM me the CVS coupon. Thanks

lupus 06-23-2008 11:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nvgpal (Post 11823105)
Can you PM me the CVS coupon. Thanks

It's a one time use and already been used, so very YMMV.

SiloSmashers 06-24-2008 12:24 AM

Can you use the rite aid coupon more than once?

MyFeetHurt 06-24-2008 12:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lupus (Post 11823347)
It's a one time use and already been used, so very YMMV.

I may be wrong, but I believe the one time use means per card

lupus 06-24-2008 03:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MyFeetHurt (Post 11838657)
I may be wrong, but I believe the one time use means per card

That's what I thought, but it wouldn't work for me and scanned as already used. Thankfully the CVS was nice about it and I brought in a competitor coupon later to get a $20 GC.

SiloSmashers 06-24-2008 04:28 PM

Sorry to post again so soon, but I'm getting 2 filled tomorrow and would like to know by then.

isthismine 06-24-2008 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SiloSmashers (Post 11842745)

Sorry to post again so soon, but I'm getting 2 filled tomorrow and would like to know by then.

If you are going to use it at Rite Aid - it is limited to once per customer per 6 months .. so they might reject to use it twice .. YMMV depending on pharmacist ... Last time, I went for another prescription to transfer in Rite Aid a month after first transfer with coupon. .. they said they cannot accept it and it was once per customer ...

If you are going to use it at CVS .. they will accept it if you go in twice (not inthe same visit), if you have a friendly CVS and you are transferring prescription .. they sure will accept it on 2 trips ...

WhoMeCheap? 06-24-2008 07:02 PM

Drugstore . com has this deal: Transfer a prescription, get $30 of your next refill and $10 off each of the next 2 refills. I call it $50 off 4 refills, making it $12.50 or about half of the other offers. So really just warm. Better than cold anyway.

Here'a a link [drugstore.com]. I found it by refreshing that LA Times link posted earlier.

If anyone knows of an active NEW prescription rebate I'd appreciate hearing about it.

heyjupiter 06-24-2008 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WhoMeCheap? (Post 11844467)
Drugstore . com has this deal: Transfer a prescription, get $30 of your next refill and $10 off each of the next 2 refills. I call it $50 off 4 refills, making it $12.50 or about half of the other offers. So really just warm. Better than cold anyway.

Here'a a link [drugstore.com]. I found it by refreshing that LA Times link posted earlier.

If anyone knows of an active NEW prescription rebate I'd appreciate hearing about it.

No no you have it wrong....you get $30 in 3 weeks when you TRANSFER a prescription....the first time! Then you get an additional $10 when you refill it with them again, and another $10 when you refill it with them again...I just re-read the page and thats what it states. I'm only going to fill one Rx and then transfer back to Target...so I can get a $10 gc from them. I would transfer to CVS but their prices are sooooo high and I don't have Rx insurance until the fall.

dakotabrina 06-25-2008 04:01 AM

soida:
sent ya a pm for the cvs q thanks in advance:hug:

I really need a cvs prescription q pretty please will some send it to me ,my email is

dakotabrina@yahoo.com

mommy3times 06-26-2008 06:55 AM

I would really appreciate a CVS GC Q for new script

If anyone has one I woild b e VERY grateful!

pam200383@yahoo.com

THANK YOU!!!!!!

Mommy3times

berry24 06-28-2008 08:23 AM

Please can anyone send me the new cvs prescription coupon....

email id: gugubi27@yahoo.com

Doeymeister 06-28-2008 08:34 AM

Just an FYI - the CVS prescription coupon everyone keeps asking for is only good in Louisiana. At least that's what it states on the coupon.

berry24 06-28-2008 08:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Doeymeister (Post 11893736)
Just an FYI - the CVS prescription coupon everyone keeps asking for is only good in Louisiana. At least that's what it states on the coupon.

Its ok , Might be I can try out that, As we don't have any other one around here for now!

rw24 07-01-2008 08:32 AM

Are there any new cvs prescription coupon? The one I had has expired and i really need a new one, THANKS in advance.

profitone 07-01-2008 09:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rw24 (Post 11928647)
Are there any new cvs prescription coupon? The one I had has expired and i really need a new one, THANKS in advance.

I just used the rite aid $30 xfer one at my CVS today for a new script-- i just cut the coupon itself out rather than giving them the whole page that screams xfers!!

kazarmo 07-01-2008 01:49 PM

Does anyone have a link for a cvs coupon or any coupon cvs will take that is for a NEW perscription that is not expired. I need my script filled by tomorrow. Please help, will rep
thank you thank you

kazarmo@yahoo.com

rw24 07-01-2008 02:01 PM

I also need link to coupon for new prescription for cvs, THANKS

send thru PM

Sockerton 07-01-2008 02:31 PM

I was looking for a coupon for a gift card with new prescription. I found people selling them on eBay. Has anyone seen these or know where they came from? One of them has a pharmacist's picture on the front. It says "If you love our store, then you're sure to love our pharmacy". Could they be by the pharmacy somewhere? Has anyone seen these?

hausofgaga 07-02-2008 08:57 AM

Rite Aid coupons work for me at my local CVS and Dominicks

ellemdee 07-02-2008 09:45 AM

My CVSs accept the $30 w/ transferred script Rite Aid Q's on new scripts. I got 4x$30 GCs from CVS on 4 new scripts a few months ago this way (I went to 4 different stores).

huwenlws 07-02-2008 09:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ellemdee (Post 11944958)
My CVSs accept the $30 w/ transferred script Rite Aid Q's on new scripts. I got 4x$30 GCs from CVS on 4 new scripts a few months ago this way (I went to 4 different stores).

What about there is no Rite Aid store in my state? Does CVS think RiteAid.com is a competitor? :O

lamia 07-02-2008 11:23 AM

CVS Rx

Can somebody please send me CVS Rx coupon too? nikarpharatgmail.com

rw24 07-02-2008 12:36 PM

I am in need of a cvs prescription coupon, would someone please PM me a link,
THANKS Will rep

MyFeetHurt 07-02-2008 02:13 PM

If a new prescription coupon with a link is available, the link will be posted...

ellemdee 07-02-2008 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by huwenlws (Post 11945091)
What about there is no Rite Aid store in my state? Does CVS think RiteAid.com is a competitor? :O

You can always ask, but you're more likely to get them to accept a competitor's coupon if they're actually a local competitor. Good luck, though!

lupus 07-03-2008 09:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ellemdee (Post 11951449)
You can always ask, but you're more likely to get them to accept a competitor's coupon if they're actually a local competitor. Good luck, though!

Has to be a local store to be a competitor when I asked about it at the CVS in middle of nowhere, just past the corn fields and before the pig farm IL

cheapgirl 07-03-2008 06:59 PM

Well Rite Aid wouldn't take their own coupon because it was a new prescription, not a transferred one. The good news is that I had no trouble @ CVS & Vons. Thanks for posting!

MyFeetHurt 07-03-2008 11:21 PM

Bartells in the Pacific N.W. has a $30 coupon for transferred prescription, $10 extra for first and second refill of that prescription.

Coupon is in ad online through Sunday 7/6:

http://www.bartelldrugs.com/ads/page-2.html

Credit and thanks to mommmieD...she PM me with this link

mommiejennie 07-04-2008 12:40 PM

will target take a rite aid coupon?

jmahajan 07-04-2008 01:14 PM

Target used to take coupons but few months bk they said they have changed their policy and they no longer take competition coupons

PrncsNYC 07-04-2008 01:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cheapgirl (Post 11967401)
Well Rite Aid wouldn't take their own coupon because it was a new prescription, not a transferred one. The good news is that I had no trouble @ CVS & Vons. Thanks for posting!

I had no idea that vons accepted competitor coupons at the pharmacy! thanks!

mistyinca 07-04-2008 04:01 PM

I'm looking for a prescription coupon for a new prescription. If anyone has a link or needs email addy, please pm. Will rep!

MySweetLord 07-04-2008 06:35 PM

Free $10 gift card with the purchase of a new or transferred prescription

http://www.kmart.com/ue/home/KMC_...x272xTier3

07.18.08-07.26.08

Kmart pharmacy certificate valid through 7/26/08. Good toward next purchase of non-pharmacy merchandise, except where prohibited by law. Consumer: Receive this special offer when you bring this certificate with the purchase of a new or transferred prescription. Consumers to pay all required taxes.
Valid in U.S.A. Some restrictions apply. Not valid on transferred prescriptions from another Kmart pharmacy. PRESCRIPTION MUST BE FILLED FOR QUANTITY WRITTEN OR ALLOWED BY PHYSICIAN TO REDEEM CERTIFICATE. ONE CERTIFICATE PER CUSTOMER. Not valid in combination with any other offer, where prohibited by law, or if reproduced. LA state law prohibits use of coupons for controlled-substance prescriptions. Offer not valid in AR, NY, or on prescriptions paid for in whole or in part by any government programs. In NJ, valid only for customers over 60 years of age. The retail/insurance reimbursed value of the prescription must exceed the value of the gift card offer to qualify for the full value of the offer.
Code: JUNEACQ

dont know how to do the wiki, sorry

ellemdee 07-07-2008 09:41 AM

FYI - I asked Meijers if they'd take competitors coupons and they said that they do, but they give you a $10GC with the first time you fill/refill the script with them, a $10 GC with the next refill, and a $10 GC for the refil after that. So, they take competitors coupons, but then they make up their own coupon terms.

dpbrown523 07-08-2008 06:08 AM

My CVS takes the Rite Aid coupon even though we don't have them in our city. I don't know why I heard a Rite Aid ad on the radio the other day though....

krazyskillz77 07-09-2008 04:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by soida (Post 11609520)
worked fine for me, twice in the same CVS . I just told them it;s not copy, i printed from my email. if they ask y its blurry, just say i dont have $ to buy a good one :P

My email is krazyskillz77@aol.com sorry cant figure out how to pm you thanks

mickey4paws 07-10-2008 08:56 AM

I just tried 3 different CVS to see if they would take a Rite-Aid transfer coupon on a new prescription, and none would. They must have changed recently because I know they used to. If anyone has a New Prescription coupon they'd be willing to share, it would be much appreciated and will rep +4. Please PM

mathgirl 07-10-2008 06:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MySweetLord (Post 11976506)

07.18.08-07.26.08

Kmart pharmacy certificate valid through 7/26/08. Good toward next purchase of non-pharmacy merchandise, except where prohibited by law. Consumer: Receive this special offer when you bring this certificate with the purchase of a new or transferred prescription. Consumers to pay all required taxes.
Valid in U.S.A. Some restrictions apply. Not valid on transferred prescriptions from another Kmart pharmacy. PRESCRIPTION MUST BE FILLED FOR QUANTITY WRITTEN OR ALLOWED BY PHYSICIAN TO REDEEM CERTIFICATE. ONE CERTIFICATE PER CUSTOMER. Not valid in combination with any other offer, where prohibited by law, or if reproduced. LA state law prohibits use of coupons for controlled-substance prescriptions. Offer not valid in AR, NY, or on prescriptions paid for in whole or in part by any government programs. In NJ, valid only for customers over 60 years of age. The retail/insurance reimbursed value of the prescription must exceed the value of the gift card offer to qualify for the full value of the offer.

This worked great at CVS for new perscriptions! Thanks

sbrobin 07-10-2008 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MySweetLord (Post 11976506)

07.18.08-07.26.08

I added this to the WIKI. Thanks for the coupon!

YCG 07-12-2008 01:29 PM

I just tried using the Rite Aid coupon on a transfer to CVS. The CVS is right across the street from the Rite Aid, and has a giant sign in the front window saying it accepts competitors coupons. When I dropped off the prescription, they confirmed they would take the Rite Aid coupon. When I go to pick up the prescription, the cashier doesn't know how to do the gift card, and calls the manager. The manager tries getting the gift card to work, but can't. She asks if I'm a new customer, and I say that I haven't been there for a presciption in a couple of years. She claims that she can only give the gift card to new customers. Ugh. Maybe I should contact CVS customer service about this. Anyone ever had this happen?

pinkysmama 07-12-2008 01:34 PM

just today, i went to cvs in michigan. and, i used the $30 rite aid gift card coupon for a transfer. cvs accepted it w/ no issue whatsoever. i am not a new customer, i have used about 3 prescription coupons there in the last 6 months and the scrip was not a transfer. this cvs store did not have a sign up about accepting competitors coupons, but, i had called the night before and asked if they would accept and they said yes!

YCG 07-12-2008 04:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pinkysmama (Post 12076448)
just today, i went to cvs in michigan. and, i used the $30 rite aid gift card coupon for a transfer. cvs accepted it w/ no issue whatsoever. i am not a new customer, i have used about 3 prescription coupons there in the last 6 months and the scrip was not a transfer. this cvs store did not have a sign up about accepting competitors coupons, but, i had called the night before and asked if they would accept and they said yes!

Thanks -- repped. I figured that it was an issue with the manager not knowing how to do it, rather than the computer magically knowing I had been a customer before and thus was ineligible to use a prescription transfer coupon.

lupus 07-12-2008 05:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by youngcoolguy (Post 12077754)
Thanks -- repped. I figured that it was an issue with the manager not knowing how to do it, rather than the computer magically knowing I had been a customer before and thus was ineligible to use a prescription transfer coupon.

Yup, I have used many transfer coupons at CVS and they have not cut me off. You should be fine.

I use my rewards card to pay for the scripts and the coupons, between the gift cards and 2% back I feel like I'm at least getting some lube when I have to bend over at the pharmacy counter. :lmao:

targetaddict 07-14-2008 04:03 PM

coupons for the prescription, not the store

Please don't freak out if this isn't where this should be...but here is a link to a website full of links to drug coupons, prescription and OTC...combine these with the store new/transferred q's for an even slicker deal....I just used on at CVS today.

xpro92 07-15-2008 08:34 AM

In the 7/13-7/19 Rite Aid weekly circular, located on page 3, there is a coupon for a $30 GC with a prescription transfer. This coupon is very similar to the printable in the wiki except the expiration date is 8/31 instead of 7/31/08. It does not show up in the online version of the circular & may be regional. I'm in the Triad area of NC.

These preprinted coupons work much better than the printable, especially when getting a competitor's coupon match.

saw50st8 07-15-2008 01:26 PM

Has anyone in NY or NJ had any luck using these? I know it says not in NY/NJ but I was wondering if it could go through anyway. I seem to get so many perscriptions lately...

lupus 07-15-2008 06:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saw50st8 (Post 12109456)
Has anyone in NY or NJ had any luck using these? I know it says not in NY/NJ but I was wondering if it could go through anyway. I seem to get so many perscriptions lately...

It's state law, you'd have to cross the state line.

dpbrown523 07-15-2008 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by targetaddict (Post 12097656)
Please don't freak out if this isn't where this should be...but here is a link to a website full of links to drug coupons, prescription and OTC...combine these with the store new/transferred q's for an even slicker deal....I just used on at CVS today.

Yes I have used a few of these coupons. Advair coupon saved lots of $$ even with insurance my copay is high. These coupons help out. Most of my prescriptions are generic though.

saw50st8 07-16-2008 01:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lupus (Post 12113446)
It's state law, you'd have to cross the state line.

Whats the law? I noticed KMart coupons say over 60 in NJ - whats with that??

I guess I dont want to break the law so wont try it:)

gingerCE 07-16-2008 03:55 PM

I have a one time prescription for antibiotics from my dentist. Can I use the $30 Rite Aid transfer coupon on a new prescription that clearly has no refills? I have never used a Rite Aid pharmacy -- usually Target, but I don't have any Target coupons.

Thanks.

JeepShot 07-16-2008 08:03 PM

Has anyone tried the online place? I just put in an order and it's pending my insurance.

slayers750 07-17-2008 08:02 PM

I need one also

Please send one to:

pleasesendmespam@yahoo.com

Seriously, please don't put your E-mail address here and beg for coupons, thank you.

lupus 07-18-2008 07:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saw50st8 (Post 12125414)
Whats the law? I noticed KMart coupons say over 60 in NJ - whats with that??

I guess I dont want to break the law so wont try it:)

I'm not in NJ or NY, but I think it's something about discounting rxs. NY is just strange and sort of backwards, they will not allow a doctor in the state to order one of the tests from a specialty lab I used for my lyme testing. :confused:

lupus 07-18-2008 01:48 PM

Kmart has a $10 GC for a new or transferred script.

Link in the wiki

AMDGD 07-18-2008 03:40 PM

Why does the $10 KMart coupon have two different expiration dates?

KMART PHARMACY CERTIFICATE VALID 7/18/08 - 8/2/08

and right below it:

Kmart pharmacy certificate valid through 7/26/08.

AMDGD 07-18-2008 03:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lupus (Post 12155953)
Kmart has a $10 GC for a new or transferred script.

http://www.kmart.com/ue/home/KMC_...=rx_card_h

Lupus - your link gives me the error message "The file is damaged and can not be repaired." The link in the wiki works though.

lupus 07-18-2008 04:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AMDGD (Post 12157502)
Lupus - your link gives me the error message "The file is damaged and can not be repaired." The link in the wiki works though.

Worked for me, but I edited it out. I just got it in my email and am ashamed to say that I did not check the wiki before posting. Did not realize it had been sent out before, posted it within 10 mins of getting the email and it wasn't on the last few pages. :lol:

My bad, guess I'll have to be beat with a wet noodle now.

Quote:

Originally Posted by AMDGD (Post 12157471)
Why does the $10 KMart coupon have two different expiration dates?

KMART PHARMACY CERTIFICATE VALID 7/18/08 - 8/2/08

and right below it:

Kmart pharmacy certificate valid through 7/26/08.

It's hosted on kmart.com so it's legit. My guess is they wanted to extend the promotion and only changed one of the dates instead of both by accident.

cubsgirl23 07-18-2008 04:21 PM

anyone know of a new cvs script q - that doesn't beep???

AMDGD 07-18-2008 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lupus (Post 12157903)
Worked for me, but I edited it out. I just got it in my email and am ashamed to say that I did not check the wiki before posting. Did not realize it had been sent out before, posted it within 10 mins of getting the email and it wasn't on the last few pages. :lol:

My bad, guess I'll have to be beat with a wet noodle now.

Trying to help is never bad. Thanks for sharing. :nod: :thumbsup:

Quote:

Originally Posted by lupus (Post 12157903)
It's hosted on kmart.com so it's legit. My guess is they wanted to extend the promotion and only changed one of the dates instead of both by accident.

With all the accusations of coupon "fraud" even on legit coupons it concerns me about using it. I am considering using it at CVS as a competitor's coupon. I'm hoping someone has an explanation that would satisfy the cashier and not get them in trouble.

lupus 07-18-2008 04:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AMDGD (Post 12158114)
Trying to help is never bad. Thanks for sharing. :nod: :thumbsup:

With all the accusations of coupon "fraud" even on legit coupons it concerns me about using it. I am considering using it at CVS as a competitor's coupon. I'm hoping someone has an explanation that would satisfy the cashier and not get them in trouble.

I don't know if a call to Kmart would get it fixed. You could write down Kmart's phone # so the manager could call and verify. Might want to call the # first though. That's all I can think of. A screen shot might help but those are easy enough to photoshop as well so talking with kmart would be the most convincing.

lynnroberts 07-18-2008 05:18 PM

http://www.kmart.com/ue/home/KMC_...=rx_card_h

jeffshere 07-18-2008 05:22 PM

Hi there. I went to CVS w/2 $25 gc w/ pres.. u know.. The first one which is dated to expire 7/28/08 came up expired 7/16/08/ The 2nd one expires 8/24/08.I just found it on the web and the register gave the already used msg. Ugh.. The pharmacy manager asked the manager on duty who I know what to do. He said for me to call customer no service..lol.. in the am. I needed my meds then.... I was exhausted and left. I called the 1-800 number today and was very unimpressed with the non caring person on the phone. I calmly and politely explained what occurred. First she acted like I was an alien since she was unaware of any of these sort of qs???After much adoo she put me on hold and called the stores manager. He was not the MOD the night prior.He said that he would not override it since the q did not scan and work. She said that he had the authority to do it and did not want to .She said that the qs are for a one time use only. I read her the q and Nowhere does it state that! In fact both state one per person per card per day. That is what an employee told me 2 months ago too. I told her that it was false advertising etc..I was very polite and calm. She then became nice and said she would refer my issue to the person over the pharmacay?? NO call all day..shocked! I know that per them they do not accept competitors qs at that store and another I go to. I know many have used the same q that I tried to use because many emialed me that info today. One person shared w/me that his store allows him to use qs everytime and not transfer his prescriptions. I am sincerely happy for him. I am going to transfer that prescription to a local grocery store and use a q of theirs to get a gc. If you are in Atlanta and have a friendly CVS store please let me know. I am not going to ruin anything for you. I will drive to it for prescriptions,thanks. Yes I did one at Riteaid last night too. I still have a few to fill too. TIA.

huwenlws 07-19-2008 12:41 AM

Hello. I have a question. I just filled two new prescriptions without any coupon at CVS today. Now I saw the Kmart prescription coupon. Can I ask CVS to accept the Kmart coupon with any prescription that I filled one day ago? Anyone has this experience? Thanks.

I just called that CVS store, they told me NO. I have to bring the coupon with the prescription.

allison77090 07-19-2008 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by huwenlws (Post 12162218)
Hello. I have a question. I just filled two new prescriptions without any coupon at CVS today. Now I saw the Kmart prescription coupon. Can I ask CVS to accept the Kmart coupon with any prescription that I filled one day ago? Anyone has this experience? Thanks.

I just called that CVS store, they told me NO. I have to bring the coupon with the prescription.

My CVS lets me bring back the coupon with receipt and the rx info sheet that has everything on it. I act like I totally forgot! Never have had a problem.

Ladybugsy 07-21-2008 02:24 PM

I used the Rite Aid 30.00 off a transfer today at my local CVS on a new rx. We don't have a Rite Aid in town, but the manager said that Rite Aid was in a specific line of pharmacies and knew the code by memory to put in for the coupon. I was ecstatic! My daughter, who is a diabetic, just found out she has neuropaty, and I have 4 new rx's. They said I could use one coupon per day, as that is their own rules reguarding their own pharmacy coupons. So I'll end up getting 120.00 back on 150.00 oop for rx's.

THANK YOU!!!!!!

trishesq 07-22-2008 02:32 PM

Kmart printable

I cannot seem to get the Kmart printable to come up. Can someone post the pdf?
Thanks!

solidezca 07-22-2008 09:01 PM

Where can I find a CVS RX transfer coupon? please PM me if you have one.
Thanks.

MyFeetHurt 07-22-2008 09:27 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by trishesq (Post 12202489)
I cannot seem to get the Kmart printable to come up. Can someone post the pdf?
Thanks!

Here it is

MyFeetHurt 07-24-2008 11:49 AM

RiteAid $30 Prescription coupon exp 7/31/08

http://www.riteaid.com/www.riteai...pn0608.pdf

thanks to mystufftosell Here

Ladybugsy 07-24-2008 07:49 PM

My CVS let me use the Rite Aid coupon on a workman's comp rx tonight. (My husband hurt his back yesterday swimming out to save some tourists who were ignoring the flag system...:mad: ) I politely asked before I gave it to him and he read the fine print and said it would be no problem. My CVS ROCKS!!!

ECBBABE 07-25-2008 01:58 AM

A new Rite Aid opened in my town and i have $30 gc qs for transferred scripts that expire 9/30!! PM me if you need one. Also, have a few CVS CRTs that someone could probably use with my key tag. I'm all out of scripts!!

backues 07-25-2008 09:10 AM

My cvs has a new rule that one person cannot get gift card for transferred prescription more than once within 6 months. Is this nationwide or just local here?

TIA

jurenpamis 07-25-2008 09:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by backues (Post 12243099)
My cvs has a new rule that one person cannot get gift card more than once within 6 months. Is this nationwide or just local here?

TIA

I've never heard of that in Texas . . .

superwizard476 07-27-2008 10:57 AM

$30 Prescription Transfer GC Coupon in TX, LA, MS, OK

In these states, there is a $30 Transfer GC Coupon on the front page of the ad. I'm assuming these 4 states all got the coupon since in the fine print it says "redeemable in Texas, Louisiana, Mississippi, and Oklahoma only". Since the barcode is the standard 12 digit one, it should scan everywhere, so YMMV on whether or not your local CVS accepts it. For reference, go to www.cvs.com and look up zipcode 77095 to see the coupon.

solidezca 07-27-2008 12:26 PM

My store had the fliers hidding behind the counter!

cubsgirl23 07-27-2008 12:32 PM

Is there anyway to get that coupon to print online?

bloomlate 07-27-2008 12:36 PM

thanks and repped. I am on my way now and would not have known. My paper never has a CVS flyer..

ILUV2SHOP247 07-27-2008 03:38 PM

Yep! and they don't expire until 8/16!!!

ljderm 07-27-2008 04:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cubsgirl23 (Post 12265709)
Is there anyway to get that coupon to print online?

From their website you can print the page. Mine printed with a barcode that might not be scannable (too small). But obviously they would honor it.

lsufanatic 07-27-2008 05:23 PM

Thank goodness! I've been desperately needing them to put out another coupon. No Rite Aid around here so I can't use that one as a competitor coupon.

pleasurechest 07-27-2008 07:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by superwizard476 (Post 12264918)
In these states, there is a $30 Transfer GC Coupon on the front page of the ad. I'm assuming these 4 states all got the coupon since in the fine print it says "redeemable in Texas, Louisiana, Mississippi, and Oklahoma only". Since the barcode is the standard 12 digit one, it should scan everywhere, so YMMV on whether or not your local CVS accepts it. For reference, go to www.cvs.com and look up zipcode 77095 to see the coupon.

I grabbed...oh....7 or so of these today. If anyone would like some, I'll send them out if you send me a SASE. They should get to you in plenty of time. I'm just about to start my first round of tests, so I don't have a lot of spare time for getting together envelopes. You don't have to send me anything in return, but if you feel like it, lemme know what you have and I'll let you know what I could use.

PM me if interested.

jeffshere 07-27-2008 09:00 PM

Todays AJC (atlanta paper) Target insert had $10 gc w/transfered or new prescription.HTH someone save a bit.

jurenpamis 07-28-2008 07:57 AM

Today's ad in Texas had a $30 GC with transferred Rx at CVS.

iatf 07-31-2008 01:58 PM

$ 30 Rite-Aid Prescription Transfer Coupon exp 09.30.2008 (Link to PDF)

link [riteaid.com]

rw24 07-31-2008 03:41 PM

I am need of a cvs prescription coupon, could someone please PM me a link.
THANKS
in advance

Prudent 07-31-2008 04:24 PM

rw24,

The post above yours gives a link to a Rite-Aid coupon. Most CVS stores will accept competitor coupons. Just call your local store to verify.

I have personally used this coupon at CVS, and they accepted it.

isthismine 07-31-2008 04:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jurenpamis (Post 12273056)
Today's ad in Texas had a $30 GC with transferred Rx at CVS.

Was it valid only in Texas or in all CVS ?

Ooh .. nevermind ... I went online to the store circular and saw it was valid in TX and some other places only :-)

brewswillis 08-01-2008 10:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iatf (Post 12325559)
link [riteaid.com]

Does anybody have a working link to this. It seems that this one might be outdated?? :confused:

EDIT: Forget it.....the computer I was using had some Adobe issues, and I got the link to work! :D

mndsilvers 08-04-2008 07:20 AM

I'm assuming . . .

that you all have a rite aid near by in order to make this work? Or will CVS take it even though I don't have one in the area? Thanks.