View Single Post
Old 04-21-2005, 06:25 AM
Beer Connoisseur
  • Jul 2003
  • C-Town @ heart..livin' in the NC
  • 89 troutj187 will become famous soon enough
Quote from Noddy :
Budweiser of any kind has no place in a discussion of good beer. I'll drink Miller Genuine Draft if nothing else is available but, again, it has no place in a discussion of good beer. Bud and Coors are awful. Drinking only domestics is no excuse for drinking bad beer - there are hundreds of good domestic micro brews - get out and sample some! One beer that I enjoyed recently was Naked Aspen Raspberry Wheat.
Wanted to sample one of the fall chocolates but couldn't find any in my area.
I would have to agree...I cannot stand Bud and I tried a Select this past weekend and it was awful too as I suspected it to be..they say it dosen't cause an aftertaste but it leaves a film on your tongue which is pretty funky..if I'm going with a domestic beer it will be a Miller Light or Yuengling Lager or a local microbrew such as Great lakes Brewing Co (http://www.greatlakesbrewing.com/)...as far as foreign beers go I like hofbrauhaus gold (germany) and canadian beerssuch as Labatt and Molson Canadian...in closing beer is good and always a great topic Smilie
Yesterday scientists revealed that beer contains small traces of female hormones. To prove their theory, the scientists fed 100 men 12 pints of beer and observed that 100% of them gained weight, talked excessively without making sense, became emotional, and couldnt drive. -- No further testing is planned

Go Bucks,Browns,Indians and Cavs!! O-H-I-O!! worship
...and just remember no matter what time it is Michigan still sucks!!

I still hate the Steelers....