[UPDATE] May 20, 2009. The RAR file below now includes Screen Calibration & Time Zone fix [UPDATE]
Here's another hack based on B5Fan's Tabs Skin found here: http://www.techsmarttips.com/newf...f=22&t=536
I made a few changes:
1) For the GPS apps, I put iGo, Navigon, and Tomtom icons.
2) The directories for those apps have been created, but empty for legal reasons.
3) Some .mscr scripts have been fixed for those obviously broken
4) Fixed notepad.exe missing DLL file
5) Unfortunately, there are still some apps/games that may need fixing, but it's just a matter of putting the appropriate .exe or .dll file in their respective directories. The bulk of this hack though WORKS and LOOKS great.
Here's the RAR file: http://www.mediafire.com/?shareke...c0fa4120f0
. Backup your current SD card to your PC. Format or erase everything on your SD card, then simply extract all files into the root directory of your EMPTY sd card. Then put your iGo, Navigon, Tomtom files into the appropriate folders...again, left empty for legal reasons.
1) Added screen calibration. Calibration settings done and saved during first bootup. Calibration can be done via button at any time and saved for next bootup.
2) Changed filename convention of Tabs skin releases.
1) Added a more flexible time zone fix. Time zone settings done and saved during first bootup. New setting can be done via button at any time and saved for next bootup.
1) Added time zone fix (hard coded).
1) Modified B5Fan's original GPS icons to display Navigon, iGO8 and Tomtom.
2) Fixed some of B5Fan's broken scripts.
3) Fixed notepad.exe missing DLL file