[UPDATE] May 15, 2009. Release 1.3 completed. Screen calibration added! [UPDATE]
Here's another hack from B5Fan based on his iPhone skin discussed here: http://www.techsmarttips.com/newf...f=22&t=339
I modifed it to be consistent with how the Tabs skin works. Basically, start with a fresh empty SD card to avoid conflicts. Copy all contents of RAR file into the root of SD card. Copy contents of your iGO8 and Navigon directories into their respective directory in SD card. Here's the RAR: http://www.mediafire.com/?shareke...c0fa4120f0
1) Added screen calibration. Calibration settings done and saved during first bootup. Calibration can be done via button at any time and saved for next bootup.
2) Changed layout of top icons. Removed display of category names on upper right hand corner.
3) Changed filename convention of iPhone skin releases.
1) Added a more flexible time zone fix. Time zone settings done and saved during first bootup. New setting can be done via button at any time and saved for next bootup.
2) Added required DLL files for in TCMPMP directory.
1) Added time zone fix (hard coded).
1) Modified B5Fan's original GPS icons to display Navigon and iGO8.
2) Re-worked directory structure a little bit.
Some screen shots:
Last edited by AlpineMan; 05-15-2009 at 11:59 PM..