View Single Post
Old 08-03-2009, 12:36 AM
Redneck with a computer
  • May 2004
  • In a farked up world
  • 2,154 ericcartman has a reputation beyond repute
Quote from COWBOYDAVE View Post :
I am willing to do the Trivia and help with the scavenger hunt codes. Since it is what I am looking forward to anyway. Just remember they start at either 5pm EST or 6 pm EST
Thumbup I thought I could count on you. The e-mail I got said 6pm.

Quote from tntdrum99 View Post :
Cowboy...or anyone? Real Quick, Why is Slueth not showing up for me anymore? did it move somewhere? I see people posting answers to it. Is there a weekly link (like the one on bottom of page 1 of this thread) that I can look for as well?
There is no slueth code on Saturday & Sunday and it doesn't usually go up for Monday until mid morning. Also, when they have a code good for multiple days you usually only get 2500 points for one day.

Do you mean this link for 10,000 bonus points? laugh out loud
"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed" -- 2nd Amendment

"You can just hang outside in the sun all day tossing a ball around or you can sit at your computer and do something that matters." -- Eric Cartman, South Park

"Our houses are protected by the good Lord and a gun. You might meet em both if you show up here not welcome son..." - Josh Thompson