View Single Post
Old 08-03-2009, 12:36 AM
Redneck with a computer
  • May 2004
  • In a farked up world
  • 2,142 ericcartman has a reputation beyond repute
Quote from COWBOYDAVE View Post :
I am willing to do the Trivia and help with the scavenger hunt codes. Since it is what I am looking forward to anyway. Just remember they start at either 5pm EST or 6 pm EST
Thumbup I thought I could count on you. The e-mail I got said 6pm.

Quote from tntdrum99 View Post :
Cowboy...or anyone? Real Quick, Why is Slueth not showing up for me anymore? did it move somewhere? I see people posting answers to it. Is there a weekly link (like the one on bottom of page 1 of this thread) that I can look for as well?
There is no slueth code on Saturday & Sunday and it doesn't usually go up for Monday until mid morning. Also, when they have a code good for multiple days you usually only get 2500 points for one day.

Do you mean this link for 10,000 bonus points? laugh out loud
Code:
http://superfan.gactv.com/asp3/CodeDetail.aspx?CodeID=103390&type=4
"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed" -- 2nd Amendment

"You can just hang outside in the sun all day tossing a ball around or you can sit at your computer and do something that matters." -- Eric Cartman, South Park

"Our houses are protected by the good Lord and a gun. You might meet em both if you show up here not welcome son..." - Josh Thompson