View Single Post
Old 11-14-2009, 12:29 PM
L5: Journeyman
  • Jun 2009
  • 251 p0opstlnksal0t is a jewel in the rough
Quote from sd.Marvelous View Post :
Unless you live in CA or NJ...there is no tax on the Lenovo on Newegg...and if you want to be technical the MSI should be a B&M deal that means you can't use BingCB...Newegg 2% makes the Lenovo $392 vs MSI $348...I would rather spend the difference on the Lenovo for obvious reasons but that is just me....and yes the Lenovo has the X4500 which in the benchmarks is actually nearly the same as the integrated 8200M (but I'd still prefer Nvidia over Intel anything related to a GPU) - but neither will be able to satisfy serious gamers so there is nothing much to worry about there.

this MIGHT only be a B&M deal...don't think anyone can be too sure until Sunday.
you are right. this msi looks to be aobut 350 after tax B&M only... the lenovo looks like it could be had for under 400.... so a difference of about 42 bucks... If the msi or Nvidia system tools on this MSI lappy allow any overclocking features (which alot of them do) I think a small OC would potentially put this celly chipped MSI on par with a t6600 equipped laptop

Quote from nowlen View Post :
I'm sure your response as the self-appointed moderator will have the poster begging a thousand pardons. But your post is not threadcrapping???? Duh! And that username, poopstinksalot ???? - how fitting. Your posts stink a lot too!

Repeat after me: "Goosefrabba, Goosefrabba...."

Quote from EC4U2C View Post :
Do you have proof in this thread to support your allegations? Perhaps you can read but somehow refused to understand what you are reading.
We are all here to share information and express our opinions. That is what this forum is all about. If you can't do just that then refrain from bashing and flaming members. In fact, you are the one who is trying to crapped and clutter up this forum. Grow up dude!

none that I know of.

sorry guys, sometimes i get a little carried away...

Last edited by p0opstlnksal0t; 11-14-2009 at 12:30 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost