View Single Post
Old 06-03-2010, 06:30 AM
L9: Master
  • Jul 2009
  • Thank God not RAC
  • 16,272 rydergal has a reputation beyond repute
Quote from 39470 View Post :
I think what the op is talking about there are one or two sites that I know of that sometimes report when they have future ads for stores such as cvs & walgreens(those are the only two I have seen more than once) but your web address is good to know as well to know when coupons will be in the papers
[I] have not put the sites down because I don't know if I'm allowed to or not ]

if anyone knows of sites that put store future ads I'd love to know as well wave
Available right here on SD. Here in the Drugstore Forum, there is a thread for each upcoming weekly ad that is available for CVS, Rite Aid, and Wags. As soon as folks get their hands on one, they post it here. Amazing Smilie

AND, there are threads for each future coupon insert as well. Play around and check it out.

No need for those "other" sites...the best info is all right here.

Last edited by rydergal; 06-03-2010 at 06:34 AM..
Reps are back...for now. Stick Out Tongue I owe loads of gratitude to everyone that got me where I am! Read the *NEW* CVS FAQ and post your questions there. Let's keep the deal threads deal-related, please.
Would it kill you to read the wiki? Or to read the thread? All the experts got to where they are by reading...you can too.
Quote from Teeniney View Post :
By the way, I read the wiki, and it didn't kill me. Big Grin
Quote from Poker Junkie View Post :
Yeah, but does your "poo" produce ECBs? LMAO