View Single Post
Old 07-03-2010, 06:54 AM
L7: Teacher
  • Apr 2009
  • NorCal
  • 2,616 amc2007 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote from breemommy View Post :
I found no Dentyne and Celsicius Q's in Sac Bee either. By the way, any deal for Ducolax right now. I remember few months ago, there was RR deal at WAGS but I didn't buy any, and now, I need it badly for a member of family. Anyone in Sac has it ? I can pay PP. Thanks
Dulcolax comment - I used to get it from Pharmaca pharmacy but got the generic straight from the pharmacist. 100 pills of 250 MG Ducosate Sodium for about $6, fully half price from the Dulcolax brand in the store, people just don't know to ask for it from the pharmacist.

At Lucky's yesterday, they had the large box of Pampers Cruisers on clearance for $21.99, about the same price that folks here on SD are freaking out about for the Amazon Subscribe and Save deal. I was so sad that they only had size 3 left and I need size 4 Frown The person in front of me at the SCO paid and left his $3/1 any Pampers Cruisers CAT - what a tease! Totally YMMV but wanted to mention it. These were the Cruisers WITHOUT the Dry MAx which I'm desperately looking for as my baby was one of the babies that got the hideous rash from the new Dry Max kind.