View Single Post
Old 07-04-2010, 09:17 PM
Die Gedanken sind frei
  • Sep 2008
  • NoVA
  • 4,528 graybay has a reputation beyond repute
May 24, 2011, 3:13 am: System Notice: This thread content has been automatically archived from another thread which reached post limit, and will be preserved for reference and archival purposes. The discussion should continue in the original thread

Welcome to the NEW Official Giant Food (DC, DE, MD, VA) Deals thread! Smilie

This thread is for the Giant Food stores located in Washington DC, Delaware, Maryland, and Virginia. For those in PA, WV, along the I-81 corridor (around Winchester to Waynesboro) in VA, and Hagerstown/Eldersburg, MD please check out the Giant of Carlisle PA based chain's SD thread, Official GiantPA (PA, MD, VA, and WV) Thread.

I'm a man with limited time and will do what I can to keep this thread going the best way I know how. I can't do it alone so... If ANYONE has an interest in helping to post flyer/coupon matchups (or even just one or the other) or just sweeping the posts for other matchups, sales, coupons, or catalina deals to copy to the Wiki with credits given to the posters, PLEASE let me know. You will be aptly recognized (repped) for your assistance.

I know we are going through some growing pains now that we have our own Giant thread. Let's work together to make this one of the top threads on SD!

Thanks,
Kevin

July 12, 2010, 3:08 pm: System Notice: This thread has been automatically renewed after reaching a post limit. Most of its content has been moved to this thread for reference purposes.
Trades: Have several inserts, plenty of tear pad Qs and a few other coupons.

07-04-2010, 09:17 PM

Guests, join the SlickDeals.net Community for free to remove this ad.