View Single Post
Old 03-14-2011, 05:50 PM
TwinsMom
  • Dec 2010
  • 41,286 MLx3 has a reputation beyond repute
Life+Dog and Fido Friendly Magazine "The Great Food Giveaway" ~ 18+ ~ 4/15/11 (Facebook)
This contest is open to all residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia and Canada who are eighteen (18) years or older as of 03/15/11.

The contest begins at 12:01am on 03/15/11 and ends 04/15/11 at 11:59 pm CST. To enter this contest via the Internet go to: www.lifeanddog.com or www.facebook.com/lifeanddog and click on the contest tab.

THERE’S A SECOND PART OF THE CONTEST, TOO! It runs through Twitter… and is just as easy! All you need to do is tweet from your account your nomination for food! Fill in the blank to win: “@lifeanddog, I nominate ______ to win 800# of food!” Each week, we’ll randomly draw a group from the nominees to win 200 pounds. At the end of the contest, the group with the most nominations will win 800 pounds of food! That’s a total of 1600 pounds of food donated by our great friends at FROMM Foods and Natural Pawz.
Here are the rules for twitter: Only two nominations per account, per day, will be validated for the food giveaway. One per day from a nomination to @lifeanddog and one nomination to @fidofriendly. All retweets, by other users, will be counted. If you retweet a friends nomination, it will also count, but you can only make one original nomination per day to @lifeanddog and @fidofriendly. Each person that nominates an animal-welfare organization will receive ONE entry total into the prize drawing.
REMEMBER, Fill in the Blank to Win!
“@lifeanddog, I nominate ______ to win 800# of food! #GFG”
and
“@fidofriendly, I nominate ______ to win 800# of food! #GFG”

In addition to the more than 3,000 pounds of food we’re giving to animals in need, we also have more than $5,000 in prizes for YOU!
The contest will have more than 60 winners who will win one of the many prizes listed below:

(-) Gift Card to PETSMART for $495.00
(-) Gift Card to PETSMART for $300.00
(-) Gift Card to PETSMART for $200.00
(-) (3) yikes! Machines from the Pawsitively Clean by BISSELL line, including 3 bottles of refill formula. Value – $172.00 each
(-) NATURE’S LOGIC Gift Voucher for $125.00
(-) NATURE’S LOGIC Gift Voucher for $75.00
(-) NATURE’S LOGIC Gift Voucher for $50.00
(-) (11) NATURE’S LOGIC Pet Kits including coupons for free product and samples – Value $23.00 each
(-) Pink Toile crate cover and bed set – Medium – From BOWHAUSNYC – Value $225
(-) (2) Coral Daisy Beds – Small – From BOWHAUSNYC – Value $95.00 each
(-) Tan Dog Bed – Medium – From BOWHAUSNYC – Value $130.00
(-) (5) Gift Certificates to MOE’S PLACE – Valued at $100.00 each
(-) 20" Bodacious Bucket from DECADENT DIG – Value $258
(-) 30" Large Kensington Gate from DYNAMIC ACCENTS – Value $230
(-) Large Camouflage bed in WHITE from P.L.A.Y. – Value $189
(-) Custom Top Grain Leather Lead, Collar, and Personalized ID Tag from ROCKING DOGGIE – Value $150
(-) 5 Gallon Critter Cooler from CRITTER CONCEPTS – Value $110.00
(-) Basket of John Paul Mitchell Pet Products from VISIBLE CHANGES – Value $100.00
(-) Gift Basket including I Love My Dog ClayPaws Kit, I Love My Cat ClayPaws Kit, Silver Pen, Pet Recordkeeper, and Organizer from WORLD BY THE TAIL – Value $100.00
(-) (4) SNAP Collars – chosen by winner by SNAP2IT – Value – $35.00 each
(-) (3) DERMagic Groom & Go Travel Kit by DERMAGIC – Value $35 each
(-) (5) 5 pound sets of Joint Support Supplement by NUPRO – Value $20 each

Winning entries will be selected by a random number generator on 04/16/11.

Food will be awarded to the winning animal-welfare organizations by July 31, 2011. Winning group may be asked to agree to certain press obligations upon acceptance of the food prize. Food that is refused by an animal-welfare organization will be donated to the City of Houston’s animal shelter, BARC. All nominations will be validated prior to tallying. Food will be distributed in the following ways: 1000 pounds to the group with the most nominations through the “wildfire” contest, 500 pounds to a random selection of nominations from the “wildfire” contest, 200 pounds per week of the contest to a random nomination from the “twitter” contest, 800 pounds to the group with the most nominations in the “twitter” contest.

Prize winners will be notified by within approximately 5 days after the date of the drawing by the e-mail address used to enter the contest. If a potential winner declines to accept the prize, forfeits the prize, has violated any contest rule, does not respond to award notification by the date listed on notification, or is found to be ineligible, the winner will be disqualified.

Official rules [wildfireapp.com]

Last edited by MLx3; 03-19-2011 at 08:45 PM..
Believe! Heart

03-14-2011, 05:50 PM

Guests, join the SlickDeals.net Community for free to remove this ad.