View Single Post
Old 03-22-2011, 05:06 PM
Slick Deals Author
  • Jan 2010
  • 910 swgfanforlife is a splendid one to behold
Auto Save An Extra $750 rebate on a New Ford or $500 on A Dodge
I'm not sure if people are aware of a little known rebte that you can get from Ford if you plan on buying a new car. If you go to the Ford Website and request a brochure on the Fiesta or the Mustang by mail, when you get the brochure on the back it has a $750 rebate coupon that you can stack with any other rebates the dealer is offering.
You can use it for any vehicle Ford makes except the Shelby GT or the Raptor but as I understand it, it only comes if you get the fiesta or mustang brochure.
Make sure to click on the tab for the brochure to be mailed to your house.
http://www.ford.com/brochures/

Also again some of you may not know about this Dodge rebate but if you have any insurance policy with farm bureau they have a Corporate partnership with Dodge and all you have to do is ask your Agent to send you the $500 dodge discount certificate and again it stacks with and other deals. My agent even told us that if we needed it in a hurry he could print one out and we could pick it up at his office.

My wife and I switched to farm Bureau when our homeowners went up here in Louisiana after hurricane katrina and when we got in his office we got a quote on our auto's too and found out he could beat our allstate policy by $200 a year so we switched everything over.

750 or 500 don't sound like a lot of money these days but if you buying a new car anyway, you might as well stack all the incentives you can get. Oh and the rebate from Ford comes printed with your name on it so you can't sell it or give it away.

03-22-2011, 05:06 PM

Guests, join the SlickDeals.net Community for free to remove this ad.