View Single Post
Old 08-19-2011, 07:45 PM
L3: Novice
  • Sep 2008
  • 63 xBanzai89 will become famous soon enough
Quote from williamhung View Post :
I just received this email. After ordering using Academic + $15 coupon.

Any one else got this screen? I ordered from overseas, since I'm on vacation....

Hello XXXXXXXXXXXX,

Thank you for your recent order with HP Home & Home Office Store. We regret that we are unable to accept it at this time.

If you feel that this order has been declined in error, please contact us at 888-445-0112 and refer to order number XXXXXXX. We are available between the hours of 10 AM to 10 PM ET on weekdays or between10 AM to 7 PM ET on weekends.

The HP Home & Home Office Store has not processed your order and will not charge you for this transaction, however your financial institution will have a hold placed on your account for the amount of the purchase. This is standard practice among financial institutions and the hold releases within a few days as it is only a reservation of funds.

HP products are also available at local retailers. To locate a retailer near you, visit http://welcome.hp.com/country/us/...tobuy.html.

We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your interest in HP products.

HP Home & Home Office Store
I ordered two with the save30 no cancellation yet. Looks like its due to you being over seas perhaps? You let your bank know you were going out of the country?