My issue is (if you look at my sig), I can ONLY buy the TV from Amazon.com as I've been saving for it with Amazon cards earning at different reward sites. I think I might try my luck again and if they won't budge, I'll cancel and wait for Black Friday like I was going to.
Definitely try again. There should be no problem with price matching us-appliance. I would say reinforce that they ARE on the list of vendors that Amazon has for TV price guarantee.