View Single Post
Old 08-29-2011, 11:23 AM
AKA British
  • Oct 2010
  • WI
  • 4,199 Jude72 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote from mikeinnj View Post :
Definitely try again. There should be no problem with price matching us-appliance. I would say reinforce that they ARE on the list of vendors that Amazon has for TV price guarantee.
Quote from johny3 View Post :
ahh yes I had the same problem as I had used 1500 in citibank rewards to get worstbuy cards to buy kindle cards. I spent it all, though, lol. damn KSO.

strangely I cannot apply the AMEXTV10 to my tv purchase at amazon. i wonder if it expired?
So I called back to cancel.....but only after trying my luck again Big Grin

This time spoke to Heather who put me through to Ashley....who straight away said she didn't see a problem with matching once she went through the checkout but that because it was such a large drop, she needed a manager to add their name to the drop on her system. So she put me on hold while she did that. Came back saying there wasn't a problem but everyone was on lunch so that she would try and do the price drop now if it would let her or would have the manager do it in 20 mins. If the adjustment can't go through before I'm changed, I'll get a refund otherwise, if she can do it in time, I'll only be charged the $1897. Hoping the manager she has to speak to isn't Lisa, LMAO!

I did say several times that there was no way I wouldn't buy the TV at that $1897 price so if they couldn't honor their price match, I'd cancel and order with US Appliance.

I asked her to contact me ASAP so that I could make sure I wouldn't miss out on the US Appliance price if they had any issues but she kept assuring me, there wouldn't be any issues! Here's hoping! Smilie
Amazon cards received since 2/23/11 - $3600 / Paypal - $750
08/29/11 - Slick Deal with my Gift cards - Panasonic TC-P55VT30 + Ultimate Avatar Starter Kit - $1897 in gift cards, ZERO out of pocket!
Dance13