View Single Post
Old 11-14-2011, 02:59 PM
L8: Grand Teacher
  • Jun 2011
  • 3,080 slickpokerdealer has a reputation beyond repute
Quote from gaijin4life View Post :
So the real signup is sometime after midnight (PST? EST?) tonight since the offer period is 11/15 onward and you can't sign up until then. All they're taking now is email.

Thanks OP, repped. I'll check back late tonight.
The terms are little confusing.... There is no guarantee that you will get the gift card if you sign up and do the purchase sometime later.... Whoever spends $200 fast and submits redemption form will only be guaranteed I guess...

How will my Offer Gift be sent? How long does it take?

Offer Gift redemption instructions will be emailed to eligible recipients within approximately (1) week following $200 MasterCard online purchase threshold completion. The email will contain a link to the Redemption Form where you must provide your complete Gift shipping address and other relevant details, including your registered email address. MasterCard gift card recipients should allow (1)–(2) weeks following submission of the Redemption Form to receive your gift card via USPS First Class mail. Magazine subscriptions will be mailed to eligible recipients beginning with the 2/2012 issue of the magazine and concluding after (12) issues.
How many Offer Gifts are being awarded?

Gift quantities are limited. There will be a maximum of (80,000) Offer Gifts awarded to the first (80,000) qualifying MasterCard cardholders who register, make qualifying transaction(s) toward Offer spend threshold, and complete the Redemption Form.

There will be a maximum total of (10,000) magazine subscriptions mailed to eligible recipients in the event the (80,000) Offer Gift threshold is met before 12/31/11.