View Single Post
Old 11-17-2011, 05:21 PM
Sloth love Chunk
  • Aug 2011
  • 1,922 OneEyedWillie has a brilliant future
Quote from kmoff77 View Post :
It looks like this may only be for invited members. But worth a look to go into "My Ebay" and check your messages to see if you are eligible.

Sell 5 items between 11/17-12/8, and get a $10 Ebay coupon. They must be auction style listings, and must sell.

Who's Eligible?
Invited registered eBay users who receive the promotional offer in "My eBay" under the "Messages" tab are eligible to earn a single eBay Coupon when they list and sell five (5) items on ("List and Sell Promotion") between November 17, 2011, at 12:01 AM PT, and December 8, 2011, at 11:59 PM PT ("Promotion Period"). Sorry, no forwarding—this offer is not transferable.
Which listing formats are eligible?
Only Auction-style formats on are eligible.
What is excluded?
The List and Sell Promotion does not apply to (i) any item that is listed and purchased by the seller, and (ii) any listing with a start date prior to November 17, 2011-including listings revised during the Promotion Period, and (iii) listings in the Motors or Real Estate categories,, or
How do I earn the eBay Coupon?
Eligible participating sellers who comply with all of the terms of this List and Sell Promotion will receive an email delivering the eBay Coupon within five (5) days of successfully listing, and selling, an eligible item. Once credited, the coupon will also be available in the "Messages" tab within "My eBay". The eBay Coupon is not transferable. The eBay Coupon is subject to other terms and conditions. Limit one (1) eBay Coupon per eligible, participating seller.

eBay Coupon Frequently Asked Questions
List FREE:
Up to 50 Auction-style items per month. Additional optional Feature fees apply when used. 9% final value fee applied to the total amount of the sale—including the cost of the item, shipping, and any other fees a seller may charge (for example, engraving or gift wrapping), excluding any sales tax. Does not apply to eBay Store subscribers and Vehicle categories on eBay Motors.
Still have questions? Visit our step-by-step guide.

Print me.

Sell Now
How is this a hot deal for everyone if you have to be invited by ebay seems kinda worthless to post this since the chosen ones never needed to look here in the first place