View Single Post
Old 11-21-2011, 05:49 PM
proud 2b southern
  • Aug 2006
  • Kentucky
  • 3,683 jenni. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote from veritableqndry View Post :
jenni., I'm thankful for you because you remind me that there are still plenty of people in the world who give MORE than the "benefit of the doubt" to others - you actually assume people are good & kind inside unless & until they give you reason to believe otherwise. That is something I aspire to do, myself, every single day - and I fall far short of that ideal! but - trying is better than not trying, kind of like my favorite prayer:

(emphasis mine)

In other words, knowing that YOU'RE out there, expecting that everyone you meet is going to do the right thing, makes ME try harder to be the same way.

You make me try to be a better person every day. hug Thank you for that.

Well, son of a bitch..I don't think I can post anything better than that. Frown You have no idea how much that means to me.

VQ, I am thankful for you because I truly, TRULY believe you have the heart that you don't think you have. I see it in you. I do think you are such a wonderful person. You have made me think, you have made me laugh, you have made me proud, you have made me cry (in a good way). I can't begin to tell you how highly I think of you. I'm not blind and I know that no one is perfect, but you have a heart that is in the right place if there ever was one. You are such a special person and I am SO SOOO grateful you graced me with your presence in this thread so I could get to know you.
Quote from TigerStar View Post :
It's folks like you that make this world a better place.
Quote from arjunsr View Post :
i'd agree, but jenni's awesomeness is legendary Stick Out Tongue
Quote from TigerStar View Post :
Jenni is the sweetest, kindest lady here. All you other ladies pale in comparison.That is all