View Single Post
Old 12-01-2011, 09:57 AM
L4: Apprentice
  • Sep 2011
  • 604 qingdom is a name known to all
I went to two shoprites, one where I placed my order, the other on the other side of the neighborhood. Both did not receive their shipment yet.

It's best to ask for the manager. They said the Kindle Keyboards were high priced special order items so they lock it away in the managers office.

The front desk customer service reps looked at me funny and said they didn't do online orders. They didn't pay my explanation any mind until I got hold of a manager. Both managers said they're on the truck for delivery either today or tomorrow. So I'm assuming they have only a specific handful of units based on people who ordered.

Question now turns to, can we start organizing names and document in the wiki of people who are picking up theirs today, tomorrow, saturday, and sunday? This way we can have dated reciepts to present for PM'ing to walmart / target / BB, etc, even by state.

My scheduled pick up date is Sunday in Philly, PA... If I am able to pick it up any earlier, i'll post my receipt for the people near the tri-state area.