View Single Post
Old 12-18-2011, 11:13 AM
L3: Novice
  • Feb 2007
  • 298 pakman134 is a jewel in the rough
Quote from Jughead View Post :
I did the long version of installing Wallet on Friday. I was able to use the promo $10 in 3 transactions at CVS yesterday. The only way it would work is if I had the Wallet app opened and already input my 4 digit pin to get in. The payment terminal would beep (my phone would say wallet experienced an error) but then my receipt would print out.

My last transaction I had $1.30 left on the pre-paid card and my total was above $10. It beeped and subtracted the $1.30 and their registered just asked for the remaining balance so basically it works like a prepaid debit card.

FYI I have a TPU case on my wife's phone and it works just fine with the case on it.
Thanks for reporting, I haven't had a chance to try mine yet. I'll report back if I end up running into any issues. It seems like there are still a few bugs, although I've read reports of no issues at all. Curious whats causing it to work flawlessly for some while others are having problems. Have you tried your phone at another payment terminal/location? I wonder if it might be the specific paypass terminal causing the "error" messages. I suppose your issues is not a big deal though as the actual payment goes through.