View Single Post
Old 12-30-2011, 08:54 AM
L3: Novice
  • Dec 2010
Free: Rob Lowe autobiography from
Saw this offer on KSO. Didn't see this one posted here. Not sure if this is KSO exclusive.

Listen to Rob Lowe's "Stories I Only Tell My Friends" free on your Kindle, an Amazon company, is offering a free download of Rob Lowe's autobiography, Stories I Only Tell My Friends, for Kindle with Special Offers customers.

Narrated by the author himself, this audiobook is a wryly funny and surprisingly moving account of an extraordinary life lived almost entirely in the public eye. A teen idol at 15 and one of Hollywood's top stars to this day, Rob Lowe chronicles experiences from his Ohio childhood, to the wild excesses of 1980s Hollywood, to the surreal nexus of show business and politics, both on the set of The West Wing and in the actual White House. These stories are as entertaining as they are unforgettable.

Audible audiobooks work with your Kindle and over 500 smartphones, MP3 players, and more including iPhone, iPod, and Android.

Hurry - this offer must be redeemed by 11:59 p.m. (Pacific Time), December 31, 2011. Promotional quantities are limited. Audible reserves the right to modify or cancel at any time. Offer is non-transferable and may not be resold or combined with any other offer. Void where prohibited. Limit one per customer and per device.