View Single Post
Old 01-15-2012, 01:06 PM
L4: Apprentice
  • Feb 2008
  • Atlanta
  • 92 atgt13 will become famous soon enough
Quote from LoriAnLance View Post :
I don't shop bru so iwas wondering if anyone can help. on the bru website they have their daipers in a bin on clearance for 35 which includes 144 size 4 cruisers available only for store pickup. will the price be the same in store if not ordered online? will the GC offer still apply? can i use a manufacter's coupon in conjunction? thanks in advance, i usually order from amazon but i like the bin.
You really can't ensure same price in store unless you verify it through "Pick up In Store" and purchase it to pick up. You can use mfg coupons. I would suspect the gc offer WILL NOT work b/c it's particularly for the value boxes, not the bins you alluded (but didn't link) to. PLUS, in the t&c it says "In-store purchase only". Best of luck!

This is a better deal than the sale from Black Friday - Christmas (and will be brought back Jan 27 - Feb 20) which was a $25 cert for buying the same 2 value boxes of pampers PLUS a $16 value box of pampers wipes. I'll take the $5 gc reduction to not be compelled to buy $16 in wipes any day!

Last edited by atgt13; 01-15-2012 at 01:10 PM.. Reason: t&c