View Single Post
Old 01-26-2012, 11:37 PM
Don't modalert me
  • May 2007
This post can and should be edited by users like you :)
Fry's B&M restocked! If you live near one, now is your chance to get one.
Wink

OOS for shipping

Quote from jpate86 View Post :
I bought this exact card from Fry's a few weeks ago. Thought I would share some speed test results with all the potential buyers. See the attached screen shots to see the speeds from SD Tools on my Motorola Triumph (Android), connected from my phone to my desktop via USB (transfer from phone to PC), and connected directly to my desktop's card reader using the supplied SD adapter (also phone to PC). The results from the card reader are much slower than the other two, but my card reader has definitely been flaky in the past, so take that result with a grain of salt.

SD Tools:

Attachment 976674 Attachment 976676 Attachment 976678

USB:

Attachment 976680

Card Reader:

Attachment 976682

The performance is very solid and I have not had any issue with it whatsoever. The one scenario where I do notice a very real difference is when transferring large amounts of music to my phone. It is approximately 40% - 50% faster when writing a high volume of data compared to my previous 8GB class 4 SanDisk microSD.

Overall, I personally would recommend this card to anyone in the market for a large microSD. Especially at this price.

This post can be edited by most users to provide up-to-date information about developments of this thread based on user responses, and user findings. Feel free to add, change or remove information shown here as it becomes available. This includes new coupons, rebates, ideas, thread summary, and similar items.

Once a Thread Wiki is added to a thread, "Create Wiki" button will disappear. If you would like to learn more about Thread Wiki feature, click here.

Last edited by CAsawStud; 01-31-2012 at 04:13 PM..