View Single Post
Old 03-01-2012, 06:24 PM
L5: Journeyman
  • Sep 2010
  • 264 HarryH3 is a jewel in the rough
Video Sony Handycam 1080i, 25x Optical Zoom, Clearance at Target B&M ONLY $186.18. YMMV!!!
Sony Handycam - Model HDR-CX110. 1080i, 25X Optical Zoom, Carl Zeiss Vario-Tessar lens.

Sony has come out with a new model of this video camera, so the old ones are on clearance at Target B&M stores ONLY! Sorry, but it doesn't even show up on their website (which seems to be typical once an item goes into clearance status at Target).

You can learn more about the camera on Amazon here: http://www.amazon.com/Sony-HDR-CX...903&sr=8-1 It has good reviews, especially considering that it's a fairly low-end HD model.

The Target SKU is 056140530. Original price at Target was $379.99

Bought 1 at the Round Rock, Texas store tonight. They had 2 left in the boxes, plus they had the display unit. The store in Georgetown only had the display model left, but said they'd knock another 10% off of it.

NOTE: This camera can use either an SDHC memory card (Class 4 or faster), or an uber-pricey Sony Memory Stick Pro Duo memory card as the recording medium. It comes with NO memory!!! You'll need to provide that yourself. (So I'll now be watching for deals on SDHC cards to supplement the 4GB card I already had to use for now). Smilie It's hooked to the charger right now, so I haven't had a chance to even test it out yet...

As with all Target clearance items, when they're gone, they're gone.

Happy Hunting!

03-01-2012, 06:24 PM

Guests, join the SlickDeals.net Community for free to remove this ad.