View Single Post
Old 04-16-2012, 01:58 PM
Deal Master
  • Oct 2006
  • 42 sandersann is finding his bearings
Quote from annoyedjohn View Post :
if ever there was a game you want spoilered, it's this one. I know what you are thinking, "I've heard about the uproar over the ending, but that is just a bunch of internet dorks who live in their parents' basement. I'm sure it's not that bad." My thoughts were similar, but when I finally got to the very end, my heart sank. and this is after I already had my expectations properly lowered. I adore the first two games in this series like no other video game, and the ending of this one ignores almost everything built up in the first two games. not just the choices I made, but the stories themselves. Even if you haven't played the first two games, I still think you'll find the ending lacking, but i could be wrong.
I know the ending is lacking. I stopped playing the game when the controversy started and will wait until the DLC is published to finish it. I have read a lot of spoilers already and I want to save some of the mystery for when I resume playing the game.
This Might be my last purchase of a Bioware game for this issue and other trends that I find alarming.

However, spoilers should be announced as such.