Nothing new in Viggle today, so I decided I'd do something else for everyone here.
This is just the first in my new series of tutorials with pictures on Viggle and this thread... any suggestions for future episodes?
Tutorial #1: Adding Shows to the Wiki
Click on the images to enlarge them!
1. Go to the first wiki in the front page and click "edit contents"
2. Through the maze of text, find the show you want to edit. If you can't find that, you probably shouldn't be reading this.
We'll be editing "Secret Millionaire" in this tutorial.
3. Now, highlight everything up to the first hyphen (the show and episode name). Keep it highlighted while you do step #4! See the picture below to see what to highlight.
4. Now press the button that looks like a small globe to begin adding the link. If you don't see it, check the first picture above again... it's at the top.
5. After clicking the globe, a box will show up. Copy and paste the link in the box... note that http:// is already in the box! Then press ok.
6. If you properly highlighted the link, you'll find the link is in the wiki! See if it looks like the below!
7. Now you can press the "Save" button and wait for the wiki to finish saving! After that, check your finished link and see if it looks right... see the picture below.
Thanks to AckEekOop for helping simplify this tutorial!
7 steps sounds like a lot, but it's not hard at all. It'll probably take only 15 seconds once you get the hang of it... and that's worth helping the other SD members out.
I hope to see lots of new members adding links tomorrow.
Last edited by Peatree2; 06-11-2012 at 09:51 PM..