View Single Post
Old 07-11-2012, 10:11 AM
L3: Novice
  • Feb 2012
  • 56 moelsen8 will become famous soon enough
Quote from Cubs28 View Post :
i've never had a tablet before, how crucial is having a case? if i actually use this it's a great deal, but if these cases are just a nuisance, i'll pass.
if you've never had a tablet before, i'd say hold off and make your decision after you get one. they're not crucial, but i'd recommend getting one. i've gone through a few different types before deciding what i like the best, which are tpu cases. they have a great grip and offer great protection.. you almost get the feeling the tablet could bounce if dropped. i like rubber once almost as much, but they tend to not fit as snugly (especially cheaper ones) and they get super dirty as everything likes to stick to them. folio cases are my least favorite because they just seem to get in the way no matter what you're doing and i feel like they wouldn't protect the tablet very well in a drop. but that's just me.

having said that i did buy the flip-case on google play for my nexus 7, mainly because i always want to have a case and it was the only one available on the day they were available to preorder. hoping i like it.

Last edited by moelsen8; 07-11-2012 at 10:16 AM..