View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 07:01 PM
L3: Novice
  • Nov 2006
  • golden state
  • 29 amen is finding his bearings
Quote from AAAcharlie View Post :
My 2 yr Contract - Family Plan 1500 mins for 3 lines (2 with data plan and 1 with plain texting) was coming up for renewal this 18th of October. I just called T-Mobile to see what my options were. They transferred me to retention department. They offered me 2 Samsung Galaxy S3 phones for $50 each.
Here is the breakdown: Pricing was $180+ tax. for each phone. A credit of $160 will be applied on my first statement, bringing the cost down to $200 for 2 phones. A mail-in rebate of $50 per phone has to be mailed in bringing the cost down to $100 for 2 phones.

I was also offered $10 off per month on my monthly bill as a loyalty discount (as mentioned in another thread in this forum). An finally $5 off per month for 1 year on my 3rd line which has the texting plan only (note texting was not required for this discount).

All in all I save $300 on my tel bills over the next 2 years plus I get 2 S3 phones for $100. I am not sure whether it is slick or not. My reps name was Ricardo and his ID: 0263534

Hope this helps someone whose contract is almost up.
did you sign up for the classic or the value, TIA