View Single Post
Old 10-13-2012, 08:08 AM
L9: Master
  • Nov 2010
  • 1,182 mo.karney has much to be proud of
Quote from tourbound6 View Post :
Buying in advance and getting PA this year will not work. Stores are receiving specific direction in our Holiday planning books that there will be no price matching or price adjusting for any BF sale items.
That seems a bit extreme... For the last 2 years someone always said that the Target Stores will pull the TVs but they never do. If you go out and buy the TV right when the ad is leaked, you should be fine!

You can get a price adjustment within 14 days or a rebuy within 45 days... I accidentally bought a TV 17 days before and another tv 10 days before... I needed to do a rebuy on the 17 days before TV. I just asked the clerk if he would just return and rebuy or if i needed to go lug the TV back... He just had a manger override and refund it...

I sold one TV for $450 about a month later. I still have my 46" in the basement... nod

Quote from TKE_Hooks View Post :
Target is said to be "sitting" out Black Friday this year, though. http://www.dailyfinance.com/2012/...d=webmail2

Not going to happen. Stores need BF to boost their revenues on their 4th quarter reports.