View Single Post
Old 10-19-2012, 07:17 AM
Don't modalert me
  • May 2007
This post can and should be edited by users like you :)
********** DEAL DEAD AS OF NOV 1st 2012 MORNING *******

Ordering system is enabled. You may place your order now. 6:30pm, 10/20

Please note: Online ordering is unavailable until Saturday 7:30 PM EDT. Feel free to browse our site and add items to your cart or wishlist. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your patronage.

bummer!

From the rebate page:
Quote :
Offer does not apply to purchases of refurbished or used products nor for a camera and printer packaged together and sold for one price
In my order confirmation email, this is a packaged deal with one price. So Canon will deny the rebate claim. I wonder what B&H will say to all of us then.

****************************************************************************************

Response to above:

Quote from ji_yinz View Post :
I just called the rebate customer service at 1-866-668-9861, and the lady says they are aware of bhphotovideo selling it as a bundle for $999, and they will honor the $400 rebate only for bhphotovideo
I hope this dude is right.

This is the same as the previous (package) deal. See here for the responses from HenryP (B&H employee) when the invoice/rebate was discussed: http://forums.dpreview.com/forums/thread/3272804
Canon and B&H have this deal put together so don't worry.

I bought this bundle one or two months ago and the rebate has been approved as shown on the website. So, no need to worry about the rebate's eligibility.

To everyone wondering about cashing out with the gift cards, just go to square.com and get a free card reader. I do it every time with these rebates. you lose 2.5% on the conversion but you get CASH in your bank account the day after you swipe it.

Last edited by ghotispellsfish; 11-02-2012 at 04:44 PM..