In 4-1. Thanks!
I was able to use the following loophole. Thanks Jellopants
- Close out of your browser and re-open it.
- Go to logitech.com (don't use the link in the post above this time).
- Go into the Products section, pick a product, and click until you get to the screen that shows you the "Add to Cart" button
- Click Add to Cart to add a product to the cart. This time, you should get a standard cart (no more VIP login screen).
- Fill out the form as though you're going to place an order, including the account setup information.
- Don't enter credit card info - choose the "PayPal" option and click continue.
- Click Continue on the Shipping details screen.
- DON'T GO ANY FURTHER. Leave this browser tab open, and open a new browser tab
- Enter/click on the link to the VIP store here
- You should now have access to the VIP store.
Last edited by jflora1; 10-24-2012 at 07:50 AM..
Reason: Automerged Doublepost