• What kind of food do you like to shove in that hole under your nose?
Yeah, I need to post my responses when I get to work tomorrow - the file is on my netbook at work.
Burgers, steaks, fries, baked potato, pork chops, pork roast, chicken any way you make it.
• Name something sweet you enjoy
German Chocolate Cake, Carrot Cake, any kind of pie
• Scents you enjoy:
NO CANDLES OF ANY KIND.
• What do you like to do in your spare time?:
Read, surf the net, electronics, woodworking
• Do you want a book for a gift? If so, list here what you like to read:
Fiction by Anne Rice, Clive Barker, or Stephen King
• What movies do you like?
Harold and Kumar, Batman, X-Men
• If you had to be any animal, what would you be?:
A frog, of course.
• Favorite color(s)?:
Lavender, fuchsia, pink
• Like OMG, where do you like to shop?:
Online at Amazon or Newegg or BestBuy
• Who the hell watches sports? (name them if you do):
Atlanta Braves baseball, Carolina Panthers football
• What do you like to rape your eardrums with (music)?:
Pink Floyd, Chicago and/or Memphis Blues
• Do you have any pets:
Three little Yorkshire Terriers: Sophie, Lola, and Bip
• Do you want knick‐knack crap? If so, what fills your heart’s desire?:
Ennnnhhhhh, sure, if you’re into that sorta thing.
• Name something you need that is within price limit?:
Don’t really “need” anything, thanks.
• What should people not send (Hey, no one wants to end up with sweaters):
As previously mentioned, candles of any kind.
• Some may want to send “adult novelty” items. You down?:
Sure. I’m a grown frog with an open mind.
• Do you have children?
One, my daughter, almost 33 years old.
• Tell us about you and your complete awesomeness:
I’m eclectic where my taste in music is concerned. The same with books. I love to cook and enjoy cookbooks from around the US.
• Any food allergies or anything of concern that needs to be considered?