View Single Post
Old 11-12-2012, 06:53 AM
L6: Expert
  • Feb 2007
  • NY
  • 1,477 jho has much to be proud of
Quote from pennypound View Post :
Hey guys and gals,

Just strategically selected you all to see if you might have an answer to this one.

Have asked a few times before, but it's gotten lost in these monster threads.

Any suggestions on how to get this entry method to work:

Share Giveaway on Facebook
Receive (20) free entries for sharing on Facebook.

Or, does it not work?

Thanks!
It works, you have to link your fb account to slickdeals, and then make sure you click on share entry when you submit your entry for the giveaway.

Quote from dizzsunshine View Post :
I keep clicking on the link for FB entry and a check mark shows up but 0 points are added so i don't really know for sure. Sorry
Quote from just8 View Post :
How do I share on Facebook for 20 entries? I see others have asked, so it's not just me being clueless!
Quote from jho View Post :
It works, you have to link your fb account to slickdeals, and then make sure you click on share entry when you submit your entry for the giveaway.

Keep in mind that if you don't have your fb account linked, then you will not be able to share.

And if you submit your entry for the day, you will not have another chance to share, you must do it in that opening box that pops up when you get the chance to share.

Last edited by jho; 11-12-2012 at 06:55 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
1 John 3:16 / Job 1:21... Carpe Diem! Lubricus Paciscor! Starwars

3/28/12 - Won XBox 360 4GB, 11/20/12 - Won 50 Redbox Rentals