New Feature in Beta Testing - Deal Display
Over the past few months we've been developing a new design for the way deals are displayed in the Hot Deals forums. We've publicly released it to http://beta.slickdeals.net/
for your feedback. If you start using this URL, you'll have access to all the new features we're trying as well as all the live data.
For example, you can see what this thread looks like on Beta at http://beta.slickdeals.net/f/5496314-New-Feature-in-Beta-Testing-Deal-Display
Some improvements include:
- New Cleaner Design
- New Voting Style
- New "I Bought This" and "Report as Expired" Buttons
- New Attachments/Image Viewer
- New Community Details - Allows community to add pricing, category, coupon, tag details
- Related Deals - See related deals based on what other people have browsed!
- Permadeal is now deprecated (and now points to the new Deal Display).
This new design not only consolidates some pages, cleans up the design, and makes it easier to digest the content, but opens up room for other exciting features that will be coming soon such as Price History and Price Tracking tools!
We would greatly appreciate it if you could try it out and let us know what your thoughts are!
*Edit: We're currently rolling this out, so you may experience some bugs in the beginning as the features get added incrementally.
Last edited by SethT; 11-14-2012 at 04:04 PM..