View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012, 07:51 AM
L4: Apprentice
  • Aug 2011
  • 104 jromankvcc will become famous soon enough
Quote from drsketch View Post :
This is an open site, where opinions are welcome. No need to go ape shit over a post you made where a shady retailer has a moderate deal. You will probably get TD'd for it being Tigerdirect.
Your comment came out as more of a statement than an opinion.

"I've had bad experiences with Vizio and would never buy a Vizio TV again" for example.

Don't know why I'm trying to defend the OP, since I'm not the OP.

I've purchased many things from Tigerdirect, including my 82" DLP TV. Never had a problem. They used to be my go-to for anything computer-wise back in the day. Now it's NewEgg, Amazon, MonoPrice...

Anyway, "3D on 32" is worthless" that's a (foul) statement. "I'd never waste a penny over the base model to add 3D to a 32" TV" is an opinion.

Just like "shady retailer" is an attempt to make your opinion a statement. "I hate that retailer, I don't like their tricks/games, I've had nothing but bad experiences with that company" would be opinions.

While I don't agree that this is a shady vendor given that I've purchased so much stuff from them and have had nothing but good experiences, the return policy on this specific item is not of my pleasing. No refund is available, BUT if this is the TV you want, you should have no problem whatsoever.

Of all the sellers out there, TigerDirect is NOT one of the worst...but that's just my opinion.