View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 09:20 AM
L10: Grand Master
  • Jan 2006
  • 2,550 MozartA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote from bklynmm View Post :
I just got this, I think it's an incredible deal, no expansion though.

http://www.costco.com/Q-See-4-Cha...62381.html

Features:
4 Indoor/Outdoor Rated 600 TVL Cameras, PC and MAC Remote Viewing, IPhone, iPad, Android, and Blackberry Viewing via Free App, 120' Night Vision, 60' Cable Per Camera

4 Channel DVR
500GB Hard Drive included
PC and MAC Remote Viewing
IPhone, iPad, Android, and Blackberry Viewing via Free App
4 indoor/Outdoor Rated 600 TVL Cameras
120' Night Vision
60' Cable Per Camera Included

What can you see about 120 feet away in the dark? - Probably not much. Let the four included security cameras in this bundle do the work by capturing detailed activity with a broadcast quality D1 view. The cameras are equipped with an infrared cut sensor, 600 TV lines of resolution, 42 infrared LEDs and a 120 foot night vision range. With the included 500GB hard drive, you can save numerous hours of video, and the industry-standard H.264 video compression allows for maximum recording time while minimizing file size.

Video is captured in real-time, broadcast-quality D1 704x480 pixel resolution at a rate of 30 frames per second (per camera), which results in smooth, continuous video motion and a larger D1 video image for improved recognition of people and objects.

This is a pretty bad post. No idea the deal is good or not since I read title and pages of the OP and still can't find the price. Smilie
And especially OP copied pages and pages of useless info about the product which is not necessary. Should have summarize the features since no one going to look through all this.