View Single Post
Old 11-18-2012, 03:10 AM
L3: Novice
  • Sep 2009
  • 180 kuttiyanai has a spectacular aura about
Amazon local free $10 voucher for audible.com
Check your local Amazon local.com (This may not be a national deal, if its not in your city try the link below for Atlanta).

Limited quantity free voucher for $10 to Spend on Audiobooks from Audible.com

Here is a Amazon Atlanta local link, not sure if the deal applies to all cities.

http://local.amazon.com/atlanta/B00A82DN54

This is getting interesting, I was able to apply the code to existing audible.com accounts and was able to stack voucher codes as well. Steps below.
1. Get your voucher here http://local.amazon.com/atlanta/B00A82DN54
2. Once you get your voucher, wait for it to post to your amazon local account. Click your vouchers and for this deal you purchased click view code.
3. Click the link in step 2 in the page, it should say "Click here to begin the redemption process at Audible.com."
4. Apply the voucher to your account
5. If you have another voucher code you can go back to previous page (may be 2 pages back) from step 4 above and enter another code, this way the $ would stack to the same audible account.

This worked for me, so let me know if it did for you.

Also note:

Valid for new Audible.com customers only Note, it worked on my existing Audible.com account LMAO
Voucher will expire if not redeemed on Audible.com by November 25, 2012
$10 balance will expire if not used toward the purchase of an item or items on Audible.com after 30 days from date of redemption
Limit 1 voucher per customer
Available only to U.S. customers
The promotion is valid for a limited time only and while promotional items supplies last
Voucher is not redeemable for any other types of merchandise sold at Amazon.com
Voucher may only redeemed for audio content; not valid for purchasing membership, gift cards or other items
Offer is not transferable, not exchangeable and has no cash value
You must have an Amazon.com account and accept the Audible.com Service Terms of Use to redeem the code
Voucher is available for use immediately after purchase

Last edited by kuttiyanai; 11-18-2012 at 03:57 AM..