View Single Post
Old 11-21-2012, 07:12 PM
L3: Novice
  • May 2008
  • Washington State
  • 243 Sirradiodude has a spectacular aura about
Food Del Taco Cyber Monday deals start 11/21: Get $150 GC & gifts w/ FS for $100
I just got an email from them with the following deal... Double rewards on GC purchases online till Monday night. (In-store offers vary)
Usually...
$25GC purchase gets you 1 free combo meal... NOW $25GC purchase gets you 2 free combo meal
$50GC purchase gets you 2 free combo meal & deck of cards... NOW $50GC purchase gets you 2 free combo meal & 2 decks of cards.
$100GC purchase gets you 4 free combo meals, deck of cards, & beer pong kit... NOW $100GC purchase gets you 8 free combo meals, 2 deck of cards, & 2 beer pong kits.

The best deal IMHO is buying a black $100GC and getting $50GC, 2 deck of cards, & 2 beer pong kits.

Std. 5-7 day shipping is free.
You HAVE to use the following link to get the offer as it is NOT posted on their website.
http://www.deltacogiftcards.com/C...onday.aspx
I am attaching a copy pic of the email to verify... I ordered the black card.

PLEASE... if you're a troll and hate Del Taco go elsewhere. It's not fine cuisine, but as far as fast, cheap, & tasty grub its one of my favs. I am sure I'm not the only one, which is why I'm posting. yummy

FYI: I got an email that said cards and pong set were back-ordered till 11/24 but will ship overnight separately from GCs at no extra charge.
Attached Thumbnails
Del Taco cyber Monday 2012.JPG
Del Taco cyber Monday 2012.JPG
148.9 KB / 112 views

Last edited by Sirradiodude; 11-21-2012 at 07:14 PM..