View Single Post
Old 11-24-2012, 09:34 AM
L3: Novice
  • Oct 2007
  • 44 xp0 is finding his bearings
Quote from Flyingboat View Post :
OK, that is encouraging. But I am getting very mixed results.
4 $25 gift cards with AU bought inside KwikTrip at 8:30 AM CDT, no email 2 hours later.
2 $25 gift cards bought in single transaction at Ace spread across two cards, one AU and one Account Owner. These two emails came through in 17 minutes.
Tried again at Ace with one AU for a purchase 10 minutes later. Have not received an email for that one now over an hour later.

Stopped at small gas station, did $25 on different Account Owner card and another $25 on an AU card. Both at the pump. No email from these half hour later.

Like you, I want to make a large purchase using several AU cards, but I want to make sure they work! As it is now, I am not sure at all. Maybe only one AU works? The only ones that have worked for me so far are the single transaction spread across two cards at Ace.
Waiting to see what happens before I go back to buy my SnowBlower.

My dad went to the same store I did and checked out/got rung up first. He got all his confirmation emails (purchase wasnt huge but $150+ across that many cards/AUs).

I went next ... and havent got anything yet. Again, only time will tell. Last year it worked fine. Hopefully this year also Smilie