View Single Post
Old 11-24-2012, 07:28 PM
Death By Tray It Shall Be
  • Nov 2008
  • Floriduh
  • 2,640 orphicdragon has a reputation beyond repute
Quote from automan98 View Post :
What makes you say that? I've read many reviews and watched many videos and it looks like a very good set. Train is a good quality and lots of tracks to go along with it.

The 7939 set (specifically) makes me say that Smilie I have been building the train sets since the first one they put out. Lego has a tendency to pump out new sets with very little added value or change. Sort of becomes, "meh same crap different color" or they decided to "improve" something from functional to utter ****.

This would take under an hour to build which kinda sucks.

It's not a bad set by any means, but it's nothing special either. Preference I guess.

Brickviller did a stellar review here [eurobricks.com] if anybody wants to take a look. Even compares it to the 7939

Last edited by orphicdragon; 11-24-2012 at 07:36 PM..
Donation is the Alpha not the Omega

Lifetime member of the Daisybeetle fan club. Her kindness, attention to details, and the overall epicness of her deals have my toys for tot's pile STACKED!! worship

Grand Admirer of the great and powerful Deeds heart

**Lingering effects from a head injury mean my grammar sucks. Mistakes like "know" instead of "no" often occur. If you want to use my mistakes to build your self esteem, go ahead. Roll Eyes (Sarcastic)