View Single Post
Old 11-27-2012, 07:08 AM
L4: Apprentice
  • Nov 2012
  • 60 ncasolo will become famous soon enough
Quote from philaflava View Post :
Can't say I'm not thoroughly disappointed. This community has really taken an ugly turn with many bad seeds just self-centered, rude and just downright mean at times towards others.

I've lurked for years and have used SD an awful lot and I'm grateful for what I've found, but this past BF seem to bring out the worst in people. Selfish posters either bragging or clowning other posters for their lack of success.

This community is suppose to bring people together and help one another against BIG business. We're all here for the same reason, to save money. Let's not forget that.

Now if anyone who has some experience can shed light on those who missed out on either BF or CM on big HDTVs, I'd love to hear what you have to say.

Looks like every retailer jumped up to their old prices and for those who don't want to wait until March for new releases, what are the realistic options? Do sets go on sale for X-Mas like they did for BF? Is Superbowl weekend the only real option?

Let's share. Informative and helpful posts is what I'd like to see. Hopefully we can right the ship.
Perhaps you're new to the internet? I've never ever found a forum community that didn't include some trolls or arrogant people. I'm not trying to prove your point but I'm sure my first comment is exactly what you're talking about. Ignore the trash and keep your eyes open for legitimately constructive deals and comments.