View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012, 01:20 PM
L9: Master
  • Sep 2004
  • 275 joogle is a jewel in the rough
Sorry I meant return with receipt when I posted, I believe what your posting is for people returning without receipt I assume

Quote from FOXHOUND213 View Post :
Roughly the same, but extended... Note that Best Buy uses a firm that tracks store returns with your ID across several merchants and limits you to two returns per year. You can bypass this by having your significant other or a friend return for you nod

Holiday Return and Exchange Policy

Need to return a gift? Our extended holiday return period makes it easier.

Purchases made between November 4, 2012, and December 24, 2012, can be returned through January 24, 2013.

EXTENDED HOLIDAY RETURNS: Gift purchases made between November 4, 2012 and December 24, 2012 qualify for our Holiday Return and Exchange policy. Products (goods) purchased as gifts may be returned through January 24, 2013. Terms of our standard policy (including, but not limited to "non-returnable items" and "photo identification required") apply. Carrier contracts for mobile phones and other third party service providers (e.g., DirecTV contracts) do not qualify for the holiday gift policy. Geek Squad® Protection/Trade-In Plus plans returned after 30 days from date of purchase will be refunded at a pro-rated amount. No restocking fees.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Misc/...7800050001