View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012, 03:16 PM
L1: Learner
  • Apr 2011
  • 10 TBM is finding his bearings
This will be the LAST order I will ever be placing with Dell. I have been a customer of Dell's since 2005 and have purchased a lot of high priced computers from them over the years. This order may be *just* $10 but the way they have handled it sickens me - No communication about my cancelled order other than it was "delayed", No refund, and Horrible Customer Support. Just got off chat support with a agent. They keep me waiting around for 20 min asking me to please hold.

By the way, I have worked in customer service before and those "Please hold its taking me longer to look up yada yada" is a automatic message their chat program sends when they are slow to reply . Nevertheless, I always humor it and say "Thank you".

After 20 min I was told to: "I request you to contact the verification department at 1-866-383-4713. Their working hours are 8 AM to 8 PM CST, Mon to Fri and 8 AM to 5 PM CST, Sat and Sun." Which is BS. I gave them ALL my correct information. When I began to try to explain more about the situation, like how there is hordes of people online complaining that have not got their order either the agent just repeated about calling that number and brushed me off, in what I feel, was a rude and dismissive way.

Has anyone gotten this Xbox Live card issue sorted out yet. Did anyone get the card without contacting dell? Has anyone gotten a refund or received the order they placed by contacting Dell? If so, what method did you use to contact them?