View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012, 03:58 PM
L6: Expert
  • Aug 2006
  • 149 sevimli will become famous soon enough
Quote from hcdesign View Post :
I got the camera today as well. It came with the 5d mark III with 24-105mm box without lens. I went to canon website and register the camera with body number and registration worked fine. Below is the link to canon registration. Everything looks good here as well. Thanks OP!

http://www.usa.canon.com/cusa/reg...lr_cameras
Thanks for the link but registration has nothing to do with the warranty.

Quote :
Register* your product and receive the following:

1. Receive firmware and software upgrades
Canon USA often updates the software and firmware for its digital photography products. You will be among the first ones to receive the notifications.

2. Protect your product
We will keep the model number and date of purchase of your new Canon product on file to help you refer to this information in the event of an insurance claim such as loss or theft.

3. Receive information on new products and promotions
Upon your request, we will send you information on Canon new products and promotions. Click here to view a sample newsletter

4. 15% Off Priority Code
Receive a priority code good for 15% off purchases of accessories for camera, lens, and flash units as well as Canon Gear at the Canon Online Store. Click here for terms and conditions. Canon Online Store promotions are not applicable to residents of Puerto Rico and/or Guam.

Quote from bhumika View Post :
I spoke to them. Issued the RMA number and after my request they provided the return shipping label. Mention that the item shipped is incorrect according to the ad description, they will provide the return shipping label. Just dropped off the package at UPS...

Have you used your camera after receiving? They were asking me whether I used it or not. I did not, not even touched it.

I will email back them asking an ups label.

Thanks!