View Single Post
Old 12-12-2012, 08:28 PM
L3: Novice
  • May 2011
  • 317 codeaddict is a jewel in the rough
Quote from AkumaX View Post :
I'm trying to cancel mine so I can order the one on eBay. At least on eBay they're held accountable...

------

edit: side rant

Has anyone noticed the new trend on eBay for sellers to automatically send out tracking #'s for items after immediate payment?

Example: I ordered some nano SIM adapters on 11/20. Got shipping confirmation on 11/20.
Item didn't arrive until 12/10. Checked Tracking #, and the item wasn't even sent out to the post office until 12/7.

So that means, the sellers just print out a Tracking label, and then just sit on non-existent inventory until they get it, or ???
I ordered from them because they're a US seller (with US shipping). lThey sat on the label for 17 days!! lTurns out that they're technically only ~50 miles away from me.

I think its a bunch of crap.

There is a reason why sellers are doing this. eBay recently changed their policy for sellers to upload more than 90% of their tracking numbers to maintain status. I guess sellers are automating this process just to make sure they aren't caught by ebay. If you aren't receiving the items within the estimated delivery date promised on the item page, you should report this to ebay.

P.S: it kinda helps to work for ebay Wink