View Single Post
Old 12-20-2012, 12:51 PM
L2: Beginner
  • Oct 2010
  • 56 z89s will become famous soon enough
Quote from sb5184 View Post :
I just picked this TV up last night to replace a 55" Samsung and so far I am more than happy...very surprised. Picture is awesome, sound I have no clue, its slim and sleek looking...almost no frame...Comes with a 1 year warranty....Has the same quality as some of the $1200 range LED TVs.

I actually picked one of these up last night. I was very nervous but all the Hisense reviews on other models seemed promising. So far (not even 24 hours) its a great TV. Picture is just as clear and sharp as the higher name brands for $1200. I have a vacation day today and have been watching it all day and I am very happy. Was watching the Knicks game a little last night and I could see every grain in the wood. It is almost frame-less and 1.5" thick so its pretty looking. Back-lit, 120hz, true color, full 1080p..has all the qualities of the expensive brands.

Thanks for the info. I was also wondering can you play video threw the usb port that's on it, If you tried it out yet. If so can it play .flv, .avi and .mp4 files?