View Single Post
Old 12-26-2012, 12:00 PM
L8: Grand Teacher
  • Jul 2006
  • 327 adnan is a jewel in the rough
Quote from bpvh View Post :
--- While it appeared from several posts over the past year on FW and SD that McAfee was no longer enforcing the one rebate per product limit, it now appears that the "Your rebate request did not pass our audit process" invalidation has returned. LINK [fatwallet.com]
--- There is one poster on FW who had not submitted a McAfee rebate since falling victim to the Summer 2010 debacle until June 2012. The rebate submission was invalidated. After failing to get the rebate processor to valid the rebate, the poster was able to convince a McAfee representative to make good on the rebate. Not sure what to make of this but it is possible that at least some of those black listed during the Summer 2010 debacle are black listed for life.
Not sure about getting Blacklisted for Life because after that Summer 2010 when 6 of mine were Invalidated, I stopped too but in 2011 I did 3 (1 each for Total Protection, IS and AV 2012) and got all 3 rebates.

This year I did "TP 2013" and got the Rebate but on my IS 2013 purchase they invalidated.