View Single Post
Old 12-28-2012, 07:34 PM
L5: Journeyman
  • Feb 2008
  • Central Cali
  • 75 edgeh2o will become famous soon enough
Quote from infamouskong View Post :
Yay Man of Steel discussion time. Dude, that part when superman is flying upwards and then you see the sonic boom... it gave me chills. I really hope Nolan and Snyder delivers.
LOL, me too, I had chills pretty much the entire second half of the trailer. The teaser they made a few months ago was such a ... tease, so glad the trailer wasn't that far behind.

Quote from TheManOfSteel View Post :
As for the trailer, I think it looks pretty good. It's been way too long since there has been a good Superman movie. I'm hoping they deliver this time around.
Yep, it's been waaaaay too long. I mean, I still watched Superman Returns more than a few times, even though it was so light and cheesy, but I'm REALLY looking forward to the darker and heavier take by Snyder and Nolan. I think it's in good hands. I liked Watchmen and Legend of the Guardians a lot, Snyder always has great fight scenes and cinematography, and Nolan needs no explanation. Good cast too. I like Michael Shannon in Boardwalk Empire, that guy has such a face on him.

Now we just need a good Flash movie, redo Green Lantern, and head towards a Justice League movie.