TurboTax Deluxe Fed & State 2012 + Quicken Starter $15+tax after rebate, AC, PM at Staples (YMMV)
Staples has turbotax federal and state for $60. Staples is also offering Quicken starter edition for $40. But, you get a $40 prepaid card back. If you use a 25-off-75 coupon, you can bring the total further down. Amazon/Costco has the turbotax for $40 - so you can pricematch at Staples to get it even down.
I tried it today and ended up with a final cost of $15+tax. I know this is a lot of process... posting this in case somebody finds this useful. This is YMMV since it involves coupons.
How to do this:
1) Add Quicken and Turbotax to your cart
2) Checkout and add your $25/$75 coupon.
3) After checkout, either initiate a Staples Live Chat or call
4) Ask the chat representative to match amazon/Costco's price for Turbotax They will credit your card with the $20+tax
5) Submit for your $40 Staples Easy Rebate. You will receive $40 prepaid visa card via mail
Here is the breakdown:
$60+$40 = $100
-$25 coupon = $75 + tax
-$40 visa card = $35 + tax
-$20 PM credit = $15+tax