View Single Post
Old 01-03-2013, 07:53 AM
L3: Novice
  • Feb 2009
  • Bronx, NY
  • 93 Cheapo4Life will become famous soon enough
Sealy Posturepedic Langley Plush Queen Mattress Set for $479.00 after $120 IR at Costco
Been looking for a new mattress for a while since my husband has been complaining that me and my pregnant 3 month belly have been taking most of the space in our full size bed, idk how since I don't even have a belly yet Smilie...anyhow I saw on the Costco flyer last week that this bed was going on sale from $599 to $479 and it seems like a good price as I really didn't want to spend $1000 on a new mattress especially when ours is in still great condition. The only downside is that I don't see many reviews for the bed, even on the Costco website but it seems comfortable. Since we have to wait to purchase a queen size bed frame for it, we won't actually know if any good until then but I don't mind b/c another reason for purchasing there is Costco's great return policy. I already told my husband, we keep the plastic on it and no funny stuff until we know for sure laugh out loud

Deal expires on 1/27/2013 and only instore b/c online it's $579. It's an instant discount at the register, no coupon necessary. They had more than enough in the Yonkers, NY location.

http://www.costco.com/Sealy-Postu...17864.html

Our most popular mattress feel. The Langley Plush offers superior comfort and support in an exceptional tight top construction. Gently conforming memory foam infused with a unique cooling gel keeps you cool and comfortable while you sleep. The SitRight™ edge system reduces bounciness improves support and enhances stability. The Posturepedic® Titanium DSi™ innerspring provides the deep down support your body needs -- there's nothing old-fashioned about that. The Langley Plush is your sweet spot between "not too firm" and "not too soft".

Specifications:

•Mattress thickness: 12.5 in.
•Bed frame not included
•LiftRight™ Surround Handles
•Meets the requirements of 16 CFR Part 1633 - Federal flammability
•Ten-Year non-prorated limited warranty covers manufacturer’s defects.
•Queen 2-pc Mattress Set dimensions: 60" W x 80" L x 21.5" H; Weight: 131 lbs.

Quilt Layers:

•Luxurious knit cover
•FlameGuard™ rayon fiber
•.75 in. Hypersoft®
•.75 in. Hypersoft®

Comfort Layers:

•1.5 in. SuperSoft SealyFoam®
•.5 in. Gel memory foam
•CoreSupport™ Center with gel memory foam

Support:

•Posturepedic® Titanium DSi™ Coil
•Coil Density 660
•SitRight™ edge system

Box Spring:

•StayTight™ foundation
•Box spring thickness: 9 in.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg New Image.JPG (1.86 MB, 2205 views)

Last edited by Cheapo4Life; 01-03-2013 at 07:58 AM..